United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2011, 11:02 AM
dunk

£#%&! the press, £#%&! them to hell.

It's a shame there is no way for Fergie or the players to communicate with the fans without the press being able to get hold of whatever is said and utilise it.

They need starving of United's input, they need to learn some £#%&!ing respect and manners, the @#%&!s.

Unread 09-03-2011, 11:06 AM
andyroo

That's why they're going into these epic reacharounds with "Kenny" at the moment. Because he's all their best mate, he's been schmoozing with these @#%&!s in the hospitality suites and £#%&!ing golf courses in Dubai and telling shit jokes about Ferguson while he's been working his arse off for 26 £#%&!ing years.

Unread 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM
The Return of JC

It only serves to show how much more the press need him than he needs them.

You don't realise how many column inches we fill each day until we take ourselves completely out of the equation.

It's only day three of the revolt and already they're throwing stones and literally making up fantasy just to have something to write about United.

Watching them clamber for stories that have anything to do with us at all is quite satisfying, to be honest.

I do think Fergie is being a bit of baby about the whole thing, but do we honestly care if he is? He's our baby! He's always been a bad loser and it's served us pretty well all these years. Anything that pisses off the press and starts to make them look desperate is alright by me and I'm genuinely looking forward to each day and what new straws they clutch at next after this and the 'inside sources' saying that Nani is disappointed the club have come out and defended him in public. Yeees, ofcourse he is, guys

Unread 09-03-2011, 11:20 AM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
The article is what happens when they try to write something original. Apart from that they just paraphrase things that have been posted online.
to be fair that looks like he could easily have nicked it from rawk.

Unread 09-03-2011, 11:50 AM
borsuk

jesus christ that is worse than the simpsons one on ri

Unread 09-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
jesus christ that is worse than the simpsons one on ri
classic. was that the i8kopites one? never have I seen someone beat such a hasty retreat from the internet, and never has the term 'log off' been so apt.

Unread 09-03-2011, 12:35 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
classic. was that the i8kopites one? never have I seen someone beat such a hasty retreat from the internet, and never has the term 'log off' been so apt.
that's the one. the poor lad, it was like a lynching

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's the one. the poor lad, it was like a lynching
was he not the lad who got stick for posting about his trip to fulham away, too?

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:06 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
was he not the lad who got stick for posting about his trip to fulham away, too?
and got @#%&!ted at FC v Salford.

He's not the brightest.

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:07 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
and got @#%&!ted at FC v Salford.

He's not the brightest.
he left the internet forever after the Fred Tissue debacle

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Zorg

I thought he had some sort of serious illness?

Or was that a wum?

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Fat Al

Christ, it's that bad, even 2 Liverpool fans on another forum have said it is utter shite.

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:24 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
he was from wolverhampton or somewhere - he pm'ed me on the fc forum asking if i wanted to meet up.

bear in mind i was 16 and he must've been about 40.

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
he was from wolverhampton or somewhere - he pm'ed me on the fc forum asking if i wanted to meet up.

bear in mind i was 16 and he must've been about 40.
£#%&! off 40? i just assumed he was a young lad?

Unread 09-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
£#%&! off 40? i just assumed he was a young lad?

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:03 PM
beansy

bullies!

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
pic's not showing, pal.

motwyw etc.

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
pic's not showing, pal.

motwyw etc.
ffs etc

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:45 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Drove from Birmingham to Manchester, picked up some strangers off the internet, drove them to London, watched the game on his own, then drove these complete strangers back to Manchester. All this, just so they’d sell him a ticket for the match

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:56 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Drove from Birmingham to Manchester, picked up some strangers off the internet, drove them to London, watched the game on his own, then drove these complete strangers back to Manchester. All this, just so they’d sell him a ticket for the match
carrick or ether must have the original thread saved.
Closed Thread