Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:53 PM
The Watcher

Default Re: Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
he's the refs gaffers now isn't he?
Yea. Guardian and Telegraph mentioned that Gill and Riley had a ‘robust’ discussion after that scouse @#%&! got away with scything down Nani.

If a player from Bolton or Stoke assaulted one of the precious little things from Arsenal in similar fashion, we’d already be hearing calls for a Parliamentary Enquiry and lifetime bans to be handed out. But it’s Nani so one replay and 30 seconds on MOTD is all it deserves.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Yea. Guardian and Telegraph mentioned that Gill and Riley had a ‘robust’ discussion after that scouse @#%&! got away with scything down Nani.

If a player from Bolton or Stoke assaulted one of the precious little things from Arsenal in similar fashion, we’d already be hearing calls for a Parliamentary Enquiry and lifetime bans to be handed out. But it’s Nani so one replay and 30 seconds on MOTD is all it deserves.
You do wonder what the media reaction would be if one of *our* players suffered an Eduardo or Ramsey, don't you??

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:57 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

we have to expect this tbh, now that rooney viciously risked killing james mcarthy against wigan, it's open season on united players
we've come out of our two most difficult games of the season in the worst way possible but it isn't the end of the world

hopefully nani will get a couple of games rest and be back ready to show his spectacular form from this season along with big tony

where the £#%&! is park by the way

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:57 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You do wonder what the media reaction would be if one of *our* players suffered an Eduardo or Ramsey, don't you??
Probably be;

LOL Nani Dead

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Probably be;

LOL Nani Dead
"It's sad, but just part of the game"

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
When you consider how often Rooneys relatively tame elbow was referred to as an assault we will need a new entry into the lexicon to describe that tackle by Carragher.

Carragher does not sell as many papers or keep as many people watching Skysports so an entirely muted condemnation quickly mutating into an anti Rafael campaign is what I expect.

There was come criticism of Nani, even from Utd fans for his reaction, but that is a shocking injury, leg split open, has to be somewhat traumatic for the lad to see it, as evidenced by his reaction, there was a degree of hysterical shock in his body language.

Possebon got a similar injury from what I recall.
You don't half make post some good stuff mate

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Neo

When he went down from the tackle and then got straight back up and then went down again when Gerrard shoved him I shouted '@#%&!' and thought he was making a complete prat of himself.

Then as soon as I saw the replay of the tackle I was fuming. Dowd the @#%&! saw everything and it was a straight red with a three match ban. Look at those still shots and you see Nani's leg is completely planted with Carragher diving in both feet off the floor. Its a miracle if he hasn't broken his leg.

The worst part is the ABU's reaction. £#%&! all sympathy or objectiveness. Compare that to the Rooney witch hunt for a nothing elbow and it makes your £#%&!ing blood boil. That was a possible career ending tackle and NOBODY outside of United is acknowledging it as the disgrace it was. The media, other fans and the FA seem to have completely wiped their hands and memory of it.

As the Drog would say 'Its a £#%&!ing disgrace'.

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The worst part is the ABU's reaction. £#%&! all sympathy or objectiveness. Compare that to the Rooney witch hunt for a nothing elbow and it makes your £#%&!ing blood boil. That was a possible career ending tackle and NOBODY outside of United is acknowledging it as the disgrace it was. The media, other fans and the FA seem to have completely wiped their hands and memory of it.
part and parcel of being the most successful team in the land

when chelksi won the league with roman's dirty money i noticed a distinct level of hatred against united dropping, and directed against the rentboys

hated, adored, never ignored

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:35 PM
magic_cantona

The Independent sports editor said that 'Its a disgrace that Carragher will get away with such a disgusting and dangerous tackle'.

He said much more too.

It was £#%&!ing awful and Nani getting stick for flailing about is just as bad imo.From our own support too

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:42 PM
PaulParkers

Exclamation Re: Nanners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
True that pal.
Tbh the only ones who came out with much credit yesterday we're Nani [I know he £#%&!ed up but he was allways showing for the ball] Rafa for showing what Manchester United players should do when they're up against that shower of @#%&!s, and Chic for his movement and willingness to run in behind. The rest should hang their heads in shame.
And as for Rooney, a blue Scouse in a United shirt playing Liverpool at Anfield and he puts in a performance like that, I thought he was our worst player on the pitch given his ability, and yes I include Carrick in that.

God that feels better
NO!! Rooney was amazing! Tell him MJ....

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
NO!! Rooney was amazing! Tell him MJ....
Where have I said Rooney played well??

Obviously Rooney deserves to be singled out though because everyone else was on top of their game
At least Rooney had an excuse - shunted out onto the left wing because of Nani's injury - what was Berbatov's excuse?? ..a speculative shot that grazed the post first half & zero application or effort second half.
Giggs, all over the shop - wasteful little flicks & tricks.
Carrick & Scholes giving the ball away for fun.

Nobody in midfield or attack turned up yesterday.

But obviously the very decline of mankind is largely Rooney's fault because he had a contract dispute with United.

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:55 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Where have I said Rooney played well??

Obviously Rooney deserves to be singled out though because everyone else was on top of their game
At least Rooney had an excuse - shunted out onto the left wing because of Nani's injury - what was Berbatov's excuse?? ..a speculative shot that grazed the post first half & zero application or effort second half.
Giggs, all over the shop - wasteful little flicks & tricks.
Carrick & Scholes giving the ball away for fun.

Nobody in midfield or attack turned up yesterday.

But obviously the very decline of mankind is largely Rooney's fault because he had a contract dispute with United
Where the £#%&! does anyone say that you four eyed @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Serenity Now

Let's be honest here, intentionally assaulting another player in a potentially career ending fashion is a bit dodgy, but, at the end of the day, it's all part of the game. Football is a contact sport, after all, and you wouldn't want to take tackling out of the game, would you? Falling to the turf after having your leg sliced open to the bone, getting up, then falling over again in a state of shock, on the other hand, that's disgraceful behaviour. And crying? Nani should be ashamed of himself. You'd never see a proper footballer, a pro's pro like Jamie Carragher, behaving like that.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:06 PM
Serenity Now

Also, I don't think we should forget that JC was big enough to apologise in person after the match. You have to be a real man to do that. He could easily have written a letter or not apologised at all.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:10 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
He could easily have written a letter or not apologised at all.
That’s the sort of shit you expect from a £#%&!ing foreigner tbh

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:11 PM
HalfPint

Nani was an embarrassment to the fans, to CRY over a scratch against THEM is £#%&!ing horrible. Abit of advice, get a decent pair of £#%&!ing shinnies and it won't happen again. @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:13 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfPint
Nani was an embarrassment to the fans, to CRY over a scratch against THEM is £#%&!ing horrible. Abit of advice, get a decent pair of £#%&!ing shinnies and it won't happen again. @#%&!.
£#%&! off you utter £#%&!ing wum @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

At least Rooney did nothing off the ball yesterday. Oh hang on...

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:

A scratch.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:18 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
oh £#%&! half pint is here, i thought when you got banned off Fred Tissue this would be over
Closed Thread