United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:11 PM
wonky no

Default Re: you have the £100m

am i the only one who think berbs would make a great midfielder?

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Wouldn't be surprised if Utd went for Defour. A Liege supporter on Red Cafe (I know) stuck something up about his first game back after the shoulder injury. Seemed to do very well.
I saw that, he said the other players stepped up another 50 or 60% with him back in the team. You never really know what Fergie is thinking, no one expected us to sign Hernandez, so £#%&! knows what will happen in the summer.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:15 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
am i the only one who think berbs would make a great midfielder?
i £#%&!ing hope so

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i £#%&!ing hope so
Love Wonks.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:19 PM
mazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I saw that, he said the other players stepped up another 50 or 60% with him back in the team. You never really know what Fergie is thinking, no one expected us to sign Hernandez, so £#%&! knows what will happen in the summer.
I was thinking similar earlier after reading Neo's post earlier re: Ash Young etc.
Too much attention is paid to random %@#$&!s in red top papers about targets.

Fergie will have his eye on players that hardly get a mention.
I just hope they turn out better than bebe, diouf and obers.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:24 PM
wonky no

Quote:
i £#%&!ing hope so
don't be too hasty!
he hardly everv loses the ball, has belting vision and sublime touch and passing. obviously he'd only be concentrating on three one box but with pea infront of him and wingers either side. a decent thug along side.....

i think it would work.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
True enough but do you think he'll try that route in midfield, if he is indeed looking at improving that area? There's plenty of young talent in the stiffs.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:13 PM
J_RED

Ozil is playing very well for Madrid , tonight is no exception he is exactly what we are missing , this summer If i was in charge of the purse strings I would sign one or two of the players we are linked with , and not someone who nobody has ever heard of who doesn't even have a house

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
Ozil is playing very well for Madrid , tonight is no exception he is exactly what we are missing , this summer If i was in charge of the purse strings I would sign one or two of the players we are linked with , and not someone who nobody has ever heard of who doesn't even have a house
Nailed on we'll sign a defensive midfielder who plays for Mexico, or Chile.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
Some of the idiots on here thought he could only play on the left wing and we didn't need him as we already had Nani.

How much did he go for as well? £#%&!ing peanuts. The combined fees of Bebe and Obertan was higher than what Ozil went for.

Fair enough that he might not have wanted to even come here, but some of the people that were dismissing him as a pointless and unnecessary target have really been shown up. He's been class for Real in the creative role.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Some of the idiots on here thought he could only play on the left wing and we didn't need him as we already had Nani.

How much did he go for as well? £#%&!ing peanuts. The combined fees of Bebe and Obertan was higher than what Ozil went for.

Fair enough that he might not have wanted to even come here, but some of the people that were dismissing him as a pointless and unnecessary target have really been shown up. He's been class for Real in the creative role.
i think what the last transfer window has shown moreso than ever before, is that EVERYONE is available for the right price.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i think what the last transfer window has shown moreso than ever before, is that EVERYONE is available for the right price.
just not to united.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:24 PM
J_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Madrid got Ozil , Khadera and DiMaria for less than Chelsea payed for Torres , Value

We should be offering Jose , fergie's job when he retires as long as he sells us those 3 for 99.95 Million with the other 50 k we should get lots of cigars and send the team out smoking them in every game

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:30 PM
n48

No major surgery needed:

Nani
Modric
Fletch/Park/Carrick
Valencia

I'd be tempted to see how one of the Brazilian twins fares in centre-mid too. They have the energy, enthusiasm and an element of creativity/dribbling. Just a thought.

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

what a crock of shit

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Tbf I lauded Ozil, love watching him on his game but he goes missing alot. Doesn't impose himself. And that's in Spain. He'd be abused if he went here.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:19 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Wolves are as shit as most of la liga tbarcelonaf
don't think they are tbh. a lot of the teams in la liga are like wigan or west brom the other year: prettyish football, very easy to roll over. real and barca win without getting out of second gear most weeks.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:25 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
don't think they are tbh. a lot of the teams in la liga are like wigan or west brom the other year: prettyish football, very easy to roll over. real and barca win without getting out of second gear most weeks.
Can see why they'd roll over against Xavi/Messi & Ronaldo/Ozil don't think the fear factor would be there against Ebanks-Blake & Kevin Doyle.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Kevin Doyle. Now there's a player we could do with. McCarthyism said he could go for 50m.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:46 AM
armchair

extended contracts for ALL!
Closed Thread