United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 20-06-2010, 08:15 AM
redwhiteandblack

The way some people are going on you'd think it was compulsory to wear one.

Unread 23-06-2010, 09:08 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
are they £#%&!. they're sitting on a massive cash pile, getting cheap and nasty t-shirts printed up, and £#%&! all else.

like i said, that Drasdo guy is a £#%&!ing whopper. anyone who books a suite for some self congratulatory do while opposing the owners is seriously £#%&!ing stupid. regardless of where the money came to pay for it

£#%&! MUST. they dont represent me as a United supporter. they just represent themselves.

MUST can represent me as a Utd supporter as long as they oppose the Glazers.

I don't give a £#%&! whether MUST are sitting on a massive cash pile (which I doubt) or whether Drasdo is a '£#%&!ing whopper' (can't comment on that, I've never met him).

Unread 23-06-2010, 10:03 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax

I don't give a £#%&! whether MUST are sitting on a massive cash pile (which I doubt) or whether Drasdo is a '£#%&!ing whopper' (can't comment on that, I've never met him).
same here

Unread 23-06-2010, 05:02 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
same here
Are we ignoring the facts here? Anyone who brings out a shirt to benefit a charity is well out of order. I mean, what a bunch of @#%&!s. Wait 'til I see Drasdo, I'll kneecap the @#%&!.

Unread 24-06-2010, 12:14 AM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
Are we ignoring the facts here? Anyone who brings out a shirt to benefit a charity is well out of order. I mean, what a bunch of @#%&!s. Wait 'til I see Drasdo, I'll kneecap the @#%&!.

Unread 24-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Ive met Mr Drasdo a couple of times & think he a decent bloke. T Shirts a bit naff though

Unread 24-06-2010, 05:26 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
Ive met Mr Drasdo a couple of times & think he a decent bloke. T Shirts a bit naff though
It's nothing compared to this though!