United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2011, 06:59 PM
taff

i remember samuel in the the times, generally found him pretty reasonable where united were concerned

that's when the fat @#%&! wasn't coming out with fawning, pompous shite like this

Quote:
What a player. What a man. What an absolute diamond of a footballer. The critics, the haters, they cannot touch Frank Lampard now. Not after last night. Not after that penalty. He won, they lost. He stood tall, they skulked in the background.

The debate is over. The phone-ins, the message-boards, the sad little snipers from outside the arena; what do they matter when set against this, among the gutsiest acts from any athlete, across many decades?
yes, never mind jessie owens at berlin in 1936 or smith and carlos in 1968, frank lampard took a penalty after his mum died.

Unread 08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
he won't come and find you ffs you shithouse @#%&!.
I'm 38. Call me what you want.

When it comes down to business, the fat man gets dropped and you get your big ears boxed.

Closed Thread