Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Ed Sullivan

Thumbs down Tufty update:

Making a @#%&! of himself again...

http://www.forums.fredtissue.co.uk/s...d.php?t=114300

http://www.forums.fredtissue.co.uk/s...d.php?t=114299

The jist of it is he's using his 'connections' at the club to refuse the owner of the 'flowers of manchester' flag to take it down (as he usually does) and take it to Munich for the anniversary. Why the bloke does this is up to him but SEF (and chief supporter spokesperson for the club now) is saying that it's not the property of the club/SEF's. Not sure how he's justifying it - but the bloke can't get to it.

What's worse is he's now using a certain General as protection (he probably needs it) - using Champion Sports as the office for SEF's on Sir Matt Busby Way.

Un-believable.

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:20 PM
magic_cantona

Hopehe gets a £#%&!ing good hiding.

And I've not read any of that.

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:22 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

He sit in the scoreboard surely someone has enough %@#$&!s to give the balding £#%&!er a crack!

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
He sit in the scoreboard surely someone has enough %@#$&!s to give the balding £#%&!er a crack!
I've got a bad back.

Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I'd lose my boxing license

HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Me too.

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:24 PM
plopborsky

here is an update

he is still a top @#%&!

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Enjoying Insanity

What a £#%&!ing #@&%! this bloke is.

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
here is an update

he is still a top @#%&!
Hey, Plop, what's happened to The Mitre? Funpub from what I hear.....

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:34 PM
The Watcher

Wasn't the Flowers banner paid for by only a few match going lads (think Sam 1968 was one). Was in Munich for the Bayern game in 2001?

The club and SEF have got some £#%&!ing nerve not releasing a banner they don't even own! But I guess when their own banners are all so £#%&!ing £#%&! (FEAR? £#%&! off), it's no surprise that they'll do whatever they can to keep hold of the decent ones

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:39 PM
sparks_uuc

I know its been said before, but the old banners were brilliant. Very classy.

I've been sat in stretty T2 for the last 2 or 3 years so I don't get to see Tufty's that often. Thanks £#%&!, because what I have seen of them looked cheap and tacky.

Unread 01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
George Bestial

God, the evidence is really stacking up against this weapon.

What a horrible, horrible @#%&!.

Unread 01-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Spiffy

I know scousers I hate less than Tufty. He's from Runcorn - which is a shit hole near Liverpool. Enough said, I hope he dies today.

Unread 01-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Enjoying Insanity

And Qu'elle suprise after receiving abuse and threats he has turned turtle on charging for a replica and is now blaming the club for it all.

What a £#%&!ing @#%&! he is.

Unread 01-02-2008, 06:08 PM
believe

i'd like him dead

Unread 01-02-2008, 06:17 PM
dodger

I remember him being very popualar on RI too.

Unread 01-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I remember him being very popualar on RI too.
Until he started backing the Glazers. He was hated on RI in the end.

Unread 01-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I know scousers I hate less than Tufty. He's from Runcorn - which is a shit hole near Liverpool. Enough said, I hope he dies today.
£#%&!ing hell, twice i have agreed with you today. He is a £#%&!ing @#%&!. He will get a beating sooner or later.

Unread 02-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Making a @#%&! of himself again...

http://www.forums.fredtissue.co.uk/s...d.php?t=114300

http://www.forums.fredtissue.co.uk/s...d.php?t=114299

The jist of it is he's using his 'connections' at the club to refuse the owner of the 'flowers of manchester' flag to take it down (as he usually does) and take it to Munich for the anniversary. Why the bloke does this is up to him but SEF (and chief supporter spokesperson for the club now) is saying that it's not the property of the club/SEF's. Not sure how he's justifying it - but the bloke can't get to it.

What's worse is he's now using a certain General as protection (he probably needs it) - using Champion Sports as the office for SEF's on Sir Matt Busby Way.

Un-believable.
That what I was saying the other day, proper @#%&!s trick, and he's trying his hardest to shift the blame.

Weird how he hasn't replied on here, come on
In 76 now this is true
have you got anything to say for yourself?

Unread 02-02-2008, 10:08 AM
In 76 now this is true

Isnt internet hearsay great. Full of lies, more lies and untruths and added to by people who know little of the matter, but like to shit stir.

Yes a request a made to take the Flowers banner to Munich, the initial requst as refused for various reasons, the main one being gurantees about its return for the city game.
The same lad rung later in the evening and put a few guarantees in place, clarified who he was etc. Ensuring it would be back for the City game.
The SEF mods, former mods and a few other supporters were asked about the viability of the banner going and it was agreed that it shoul travel.
On Friday morning at 8:30am SEF informed United that the banner COULD go to Munich. Later that morning, UNitd confirmed that several events are taking place within Old Trafford on the 6th, events pitchside, in the stands and in the suites, as well as the opening of the museum in the tunnel.
Senior people from the munich committee and the stadiums safety officer debated the merits of the banner and decided that it would remain as a backdrop to the days stadium events, by remaining on the Stretford End, as that is where the banner is to be found.
The decision was taken away from SEF's hands.

SEF made an offer to the lad, to get them an exact replica made (all be it from vinyl) or any other banner of there choice. Moments later, this offer was posted on various sites saying SEf offered to "Sell" him a replica.
This was clarified with the lad, that the banner offer was for free, with no cost to anyone other than the bloke who would make the banner. the bloke who offered to make the banner, even offered to ship it to munich in time for the events there, so they wouldnt have to take it with them as bagage.
Not sure if they have accepted this offer, as passed them in direct contact with the bloke who owns the firm.

So then, some people who know very little on the matter, the usual suspects, then appear and use it as another iopportunity to have a go at SEF and Myself. People such as Ed sullivan
Quote:
What's worse is he's now using a certain General as protection (he probably needs it) - using Champion Sports as the office for SEF's on Sir Matt Busby Way
SEF use Champion sports postal address, after rednews had issues with their PO Box. A gesture that saves SEF money on having to have their own PO BOX,
Incidntlly Tony O'Neil has a group of people going to Munich, one of which made a request to Tony to have the banner, as Tony was in posession of the banners in August 2005. Tony O, refused this suggestion.
Closed Thread