Sparky***

Who? i thought he did formula one?

Unread 30-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Chorlton74

Bbc breaking.

Potted.

Unread 30-12-2014, 12:57 AM
red in cumbria

West Brom should perhaps have tried as hard in other games as they did against us, eh?

Unread 30-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Mr Kaboom

Tim Sherwood favourite to get the job. Promotes West Brom from 'not arsed about status' to 'hope the @#%&!s go down' .

Unread 30-12-2014, 01:11 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
According to the telegraph.
Don't know why they bother with the likes of west brom, if you asked me a couple of hours ago I wouldn't have been able to tell you who their manager was

Unread 30-12-2014, 01:33 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Tim Sherwood favourite to get the job. Promotes West Brom from 'not arsed about status' to 'hope the @#%&!s go down' .
Good chance they will with him in charge, too.

Unread 30-12-2014, 03:05 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Good chance they will with him in charge, too.
Love a bit of Tiny Tim me!

"Too friendly wiv' eac' odder innit....Need to sho' a bi' more guth!"

Comedy

Unread 30-12-2014, 06:09 AM
Neo

I remember seeing Sherwood as a pundit on ITV4 during one of Spurs' Europa League games earlier this season. He was alongside Les Ferdinand, with Matt Smith as the presenter, and it was utterly bizarre.

I say that, because listening to Sherwood I was absolutely astounded that this is the type of young Englishman we have managing in the Premier League. Not only was his knowledge seemingly the equivalent of a Wetherspoon-dweller, but he spoke like an actual cockney white van man.

The discussion moved toward Harry Kane, and Sherwood started arguing his case that Kane is a '9-and-a-half', or in other words, a number 9 who can also do the work of a number 10. He basically said that number 10s don't score any goals, whereas Kane does, so he is a "nine un'arf".

Matt Smith then pointed out that Barcelona's number 10 scores quite a few goals, to which Sherwood responded in the strongest cockney drawl I've heard on TV in recent years "baaat thay ain't got a namba noine 'ave they??!!" Before stating "'Arry Kane. Nine un'arf" and giving a wink to Matt Smith. Yes, he winked.

As I said, utterly bizarre, and it certainly reinforced the common perceptions I had of him as an absolute charlatan.

Unread 30-12-2014, 08:23 AM
teflon_terry

Literally never heard of him.

Unread 30-12-2014, 09:51 AM
guerreiro

In short, cockneys are @#%&!s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I remember seeing Sherwood as a pundit on ITV4 during one of Spurs' Europa League games earlier this season. He was alongside Les Ferdinand, with Matt Smith as the presenter, and it was utterly bizarre.

I say that, because listening to Sherwood I was absolutely astounded that this is the type of young Englishman we have managing in the Premier League. Not only was his knowledge seemingly the equivalent of a Wetherspoon-dweller, but he spoke like an actual cockney white van man.

The discussion moved toward Harry Kane, and Sherwood started arguing his case that Kane is a '9-and-a-half', or in other words, a number 9 who can also do the work of a number 10. He basically said that number 10s don't score any goals, whereas Kane does, so he is a "nine un'arf".

Matt Smith then pointed out that Barcelona's number 10 scores quite a few goals, to which Sherwood responded in the strongest cockney drawl I've heard on TV in recent years "baaat thay ain't got a namba noine 'ave they??!!" Before stating "'Arry Kane. Nine un'arf" and giving a wink to Matt Smith. Yes, he winked.

As I said, utterly bizarre, and it certainly reinforced the common perceptions I had of him as an absolute charlatan.

Unread 30-12-2014, 09:59 AM
ChairmanMao

Tim Sherwood is the perfect combination of Brendan Rodger's smug self regard and Harry Redknapp's tactically clueless cockney everyman, stood on the sidelines in his bodywarmer saluting his players as they execute his tactical master plan of "they don't like it up 'em, put it in the mixer and any number of other old fashioned English football cliches".

He's a £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 30-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Harfynn Teuport

Unread 30-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
"baaat thay ain't got a namba noine 'ave they??!!" Before stating "'Arry Kane. Nine un'arf" and giving a wink to Matt Smith. Yes, he winked.
no matter how I try to read that bit it comes out brummie rather than cockney. good post awful presentation

Unread 30-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Lok

It'll be Pulis.

Unread 30-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Moyes stooge found out yet again...Shock horror. Scottish £#%&!er.
Closed Thread