United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-12-2014, 06:41 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Keep in mind, you lot voted him as newbie of the year.

This was rocket fuel for his ego.....Well done
You're right. Still amazes me how many forum top boys got behind someone who looks like the begging boy from the now retired slightly fire damaged madam tussauds Dickensean street scene.

Saying that, there's been some shocking votes in the past for the noty award and this year has been no different.

Unread 31-12-2014, 01:35 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:

You know he will put it on a "show biz cv" at some point. signed dc and armchair as references, most like.

We did this.

(i didnt btw)

Unread 31-12-2014, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

It was inevitable he was going to win it, tbh

Unread 31-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

You're to blame son - you posted a photo from an old peoples home, which actually was your home in your Spar trainers and any early momentum imploded.

Unread 31-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

There's no momentum in the world that can withhold the force of spar trainers tbf. Think they've currently got a pair under test at one end of the hadron collider.

Watch this (that) space.

Unread 31-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
You're to blame son - you posted a photo from an old peoples home, which actually was your home in your Spar trainers and any early momentum imploded.

Spar trainers?! Sports Direct actually!

And £#%&! you....Was only home from a walk/run with my dog. Think I'm going to wear my 007 shoes out for that?!

I ain't the one, posting seedy, smug videos, of obvious facts and shite....I guarantee there is a warrant for the @#%&!'s arrest
Closed Thread