United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Coracao

Default Javier Hernandez's Manchester United debut is headline material in Texas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-in-Texas.html

Unread 27-07-2010, 10:53 PM
rogieop

Default Re: Javier Hernandez's Manchester United debut is headline material in Texas

he better not £#%&!ing score against us for chivas.

also i see he's getting chicarito on his back instead of hernandez,

Unread 27-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Javier Hernandez's Manchester United debut is headline material in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
£#%&!ing hell, I could just about cope with your other sig in work

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
"I think our scouting people get 10 out of 10 for identifying him before the World Cup," Ferguson said. "If we'd tried to negotiate after the World Cup, it would have been very difficult.
Why's that Alex? I thought we had excellent owners who have money to spend and we've even still got Ronaldo's £80m, haven't we?

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Javier Hernandez's Manchester United debut is headline material in Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why's that Alex? I thought we had excellent owners who have money to spend and we've even still got Ronaldo's £80m, haven't we?

All about the value sniffer

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:08 PM
red @rmy

Building this little £#%&!er up too much imo.

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
He needs building up, he's about 5'4 and £#%&!ing 6 stone.

Seen stronger looking Ethiopeans tbh frank gebreselassie

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
agreed.

fergie is putting an awful lot of pressure on the lad.

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:11 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
He needs building up, he's about 5'4 and £#%&!ing 6 stone.

Seen stronger looking Ethiopeans tbh frank gebreselassie

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:16 PM
naes_sean

Coracao: best signatures ever. FACT!

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Hernandez will wear the No 14 shirt with 'Chicharito' on his back at United.
Wtf

So Rooney will have 'Wazza' as well then.

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Wtf

So Rooney will have 'Wazza' as well then.
1 - Edders
2 - Weeks
3 - Scargill
4 - RIP in peace
5 - WGT
6 - Agent Orange
7 - Poison Dwarf
8 - Fat Boy Slim
9 - A. Garcia
10 - Wazza
11 - Sir
12 - Non-League
13 - You want dvd?
14 - Chicarito

Can't wait tbh.

Unread 27-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: Javier Hernandez's Manchester United debut is headline material in Texas

Quote:
1 - Edders
2 - Weeks
3 - Scargill
4 - RIP in peace
5 - WGT
6 - Agent Orange
7 - Poison Dwarf
8 - Fat Boy Slim
9 - A. Garcia
10 - Wazza
11 - Sir
12 - Non-League
13 - You want dvd?
14 - Chicarito

Can't wait tbh.

Unread 28-07-2010, 04:05 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
agreed.

fergie is putting an awful lot of pressure on the lad.
He can't understand a word of it.

Unread 28-07-2010, 04:43 AM
rafabio

Quote:
your post doesn't make any sense

fergie said scouting him early saved us lot of money. If we hadn't bought the twins earlier, each would be costing 10m now.

Do you want to operate us like city where a player who could have costed 3m 6 months ago was bought for 15m

Unread 28-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
"I think our scouting people get 10 out of 10 for identifying him before the World Cup," Ferguson said. "If we'd tried to negotiate after the World Cup, it would have been very difficult.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
your post doesn't make any sense

fergie said scouting him early saved us lot of money. If we hadn't bought the twins earlier, each would be costing 10m now.

Do you want to operate us like city where a player who could have costed 3m 6 months ago was bought for 15m
No he didn't so stick your up your £#%&!ing arse. Fergie said if we'd tried to negotiate after the world cup it would have been very difficult. He didn't say it would cost more. Now you can take this any way you like but I suspect that the difficult bit was getting the extra cash. Otherwise he'd have said the price would have gone up. We've got him on the cheap which is just as well as it's the only way we'd get him. That's what I reckon he meant anyway. You may believe all is well and the Glazers, Gill and Fergie are as good as their word but others are more realistic.

Unread 28-07-2010, 08:12 AM
rafabio

Quote:
No he didn't so stick your up your £#%&!ing arse. Fergie said if we'd tried to negotiate after the world cup it would have been very difficult. He didn't say it would cost more. Now you can take this any way you like but I suspect that the difficult bit was getting the extra cash. Otherwise he'd have said the price would have gone up. We've got him on the cheap which is just as well as it's the only way we'd get him. That's what I reckon he meant anyway. You may believe all is well and the Glazers, Gill and Fergie are as good as their word but others are more realistic.
you 'suspect'. I rest my case.

Unread 28-07-2010, 08:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Looking forward to seeing him play.

Unread 28-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
you 'suspect'. I rest my case.
I'm not the one making up what he said. Read his quote, read what you said about what he said and then re-open your case.

Unread 28-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Time For Heroes

Lot of cases being rested and reopened here. Still, it is summer I suppose.
Closed Thread