United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 09-01-2018, 12:50 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, he plays with them

When he is fit, obvs, missed 11 games with this knee injury, apparently
So what you're saying is that something happens that can't happen because he's injured? Riiiiight
 
Old 09-01-2018, 12:58 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
So what you're saying is that something happens that can't happen because he's injured? Riiiiight
What?

No, I'm saying the manager likes him and uses him alongside the other players when he's available, either from the start or the bench.

Wow.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:06 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What?

No, I'm saying the manager likes him and uses him alongside the other players when he's available, either from the start or the bench.

Wow.
He's never started Fellaini, Matic and Pogba together though. Even when they were all available. Which kind of suggests he isn't first choice.

Hence my comment that Mourinho bought Pogba and Matic so he doesn't have to play Fellaini... what seems like a very very long time ago.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:09 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's never started Fellaini, Matic and Pogba together though. Even when they were all available. Which kind of suggests he isn't first choice.

Hence my comment that Mourinho bought Pogba and Matic so he doesn't have to play Fellaini... what seems like a very very long time ago.
Fellaini has played plenty though, just not as a DM, which is where Matic has been playing, and incidentally, Fellaini didn't play there last season either.

They've not started as a 3, but he's been first call to change things up, hence the comment about him being one of Mou's favourites. He could have fucked him off at any time and it's apparently easier for Galatasaray to get Mourinho than Fellaini, so...
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:11 PM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He's never started Fellaini, Matic and Pogba together though. Even when they were all available. Which kind of suggests he isn't first choice.
.
Facts.

No way does Mou see Fellaini as a starter. He is a useful option off the bench. Can slot into several roles.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:12 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, I'm saying the manager likes him and uses him alongside the other players when he's available, either from the start or the bench.
We all know what you're saying. You say it everyday on every thread you boring miserable git. Enjoy Fellaini leaving like everyone else
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:18 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
We all know what you're saying. You say it everyday on every thread you boring miserable git. Enjoy Fellaini leaving like everyone else
Literally the blandest poster on the board calling me boring
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:25 PM
browser
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Literally the blandest poster on the board calling me boring
You're a strange fella Dunk. Have a good day
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:26 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Facts.

No way does Mou see Fellaini as a starter. He is a useful option off the bench. Can slot into several roles.
Not sure dunk could manufacture an anti-Mourinho dig as easily if he acknowledges the truth of this though.
 
Old 09-01-2018, 01:27 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
You're a strange fella Dunk. Have a good day
Better to be strange than a dull echo chamber such as yourself. Good day to you too.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Fellanial I want to leave
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can't they leave anything alone? Chorlton74 Off Topic 35 27-04-2011 03:51 PM
Should bob leave? Stone Monkey Off Topic 5 31-07-2007 08:35 AM
Chris Colman: "If a player wants to leave this club, I will let him leave..." koppas Football 14 05-01-2007 12:50 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.