United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2018, 04:26 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
£#%&!ing hell! The few reasonable contributions amongst the dross he has served up over three years is all some people can reference?
He was been a £#%&!ing humiliating presence for 90% of his time here and is, as much anybody, responsible for our £#%&!ign terrible play under moyes and, to a lesser extent, Van Gaal.
The signing and sale have been a shambles too. Would have been overjoyed to get some cash for him but not as much as to see the £#%&!ing @#%&! out of here. Bye.
Firm but fair.

Unread 09-01-2018, 04:35 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Whatever gets him out the door is ok with me.
I'll hold the door open for him. let him rot on the bench - oh right he is already.

Unread 09-01-2018, 04:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Have genuine sympathy for anyone who can't find joy in the prospect of that horrific anti-footballer £#%&!ing off somewhere else.

I'm convinced it'll be like chucking the Jonah overboard. Fellaini £#%&!s off and the wind returns to our sails. Every minute he's been here has been like purgatory.
fellaini..... lukaku...... mourinho.......

Unread 09-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fellaini..... lukaku...... mourinho.......

Unread 09-01-2018, 05:22 PM
ScarFace

If he wants to leave, i want to keep him. I want him to suffer.
One of the worst players to ever wear the shirt. Along with Berbatov, Lukaku and whoever we sign this summer probably

Unread 09-01-2018, 05:34 PM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/maroua...nited-7214535/

And the lord spake unto the stretfordites saying behold .... I bestow a great gift upon thy house and upon thy children .

And there was much rejoicing

What an ungrateful turd. Now kindly £#%&! off and quickly.

Unread 09-01-2018, 05:43 PM
Rorschach

Thumbs up

Should never have signed him but Mourinho has found some limited use for him in this still evolving squad. The need for him to plug that gap should be gone after our summer transfer business, as should he.

Zie je knopkop.

Unread 09-01-2018, 06:13 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
What an ungrateful turd. Now kindly £#%&! off and quickly.
Bit harsh on codders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
Should never have signed him but Mourinho has found some limited use for him in this still evolving squad. The need for him to plug that gap should be gone after our summer transfer business, as should he.

Zie je knopkop.
The new maintenance man is fitting a draft excluder on the dressing room door.

Unread 09-01-2018, 07:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'd be careful what you wish for chaps, been one of our more effective players in the last 18 months and our record of replacing effective players is £#%&!ing atrocious.. especially with current price increases.
Yes, if he does go this summer he will leave better regarded by United fans than once seemed remotely conceivable

Unread 09-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Top post, and I'm not just talking content. Very well executed, Sir! YHGR
Liar

Leading a girl on like that getting what u want then casting me aside

Unread 09-01-2018, 08:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Off you £#%&!.

Glorious news if true.

Unread 09-01-2018, 09:11 PM
sa7

£#%&!. Off. You. Foul. @#%&!.

Unread 09-01-2018, 11:06 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Always a yellow card waiting to happen, clumsy as £#%&!, if scoring one back post header every 38 crosses aimed at you* makes you an effective player I'm pretty sure I could have a crack. plays the game like he's being controlled by someone playing FIFA who keeps nudging the right stick by accident.

* = may not be an actual stat.

Unread 10-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Wouldn't ever suggest he should be in a side attempting to play anything like decent football, but he has his uses and deserves more credit than he gets.
Actually agree with that.

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Won't leave. Mou loves him. Will sign a new deal

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:57 AM
shenwen

I would prefer Fellaini over Herrera

But would rather have neither

The idea that Fellaini deserves more credit is to me ridiculous. Basically it is arguing that a 20m plus signing (in old money) deserves credit for not being quite as shit as he was in the beginning. He’s a midfielder who can barely string together consecutive passes but can sometimes get on the end of long balls. And he deserves more credit for that?

Unread 10-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Kangared

Quote:
I'd be careful what you wish for chaps, been one of our more effective players in the last 18 months and our record of replacing effective players is £#%&!ing atrocious.. especially with current price increases.
I'm with you on this. Since the penalty he gave away at Everton he has been solid & chipped in with important goals. Wish the rest of the squad had his mental toughness. At this point our 3rd best CM with Carrick £#%&!ed , Herrera turned to shite & The Scottish Player not quite there yet

Unread 10-01-2018, 08:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Won't leave. Mou loves him. Will sign a new deal
this will make a lot of sense to some people.

Unread 10-01-2018, 08:16 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
At this point our 3rd best CM with Carrick £#%&!ed , Herrera turned to shite & The Scottish Player not quite there yet
So he’s been better than a knackered old man, a @#%&! and a kid?

Unread 10-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
So he’s been better than a knackered old man, a @#%&! and a kid?

Yes. But lets just let him go for £#%&! all & leave ourselves with said @#%&!, knackered old man & a kid . Or, get rid of the knackered old man & the @#%&! , buy one quality midfielder & keep the big man doing what he does now. coming on to either shore up the team or score vital goals.

We have worse shit@#%&!s to get rid of & we rare already short of midfielders
Closed Thread