United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
you wouldn't think so would you?

Still, most the lads on here who hate Rooney & wipe their £#%&!ing #@&%! over Ronaldos smug face are 40 year old men who still play video games ...and a £#%&!ing Tory.
Woah pal! Woah.

40?!

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Woah pal! Woah.

40?!

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:

Still, most the lads on here who hate Rooney & wipe their £#%&!ing #@&%! over Ronaldos smug face are 40 year old men who still play video games ...and a £#%&!ing Tory.
I don't think you grasp quite how painful it has been for those of us who don't think the sun shines from betwixt Wayne's buttocks, to watch a player who was once on our books flourish in such devastating fashion whilst we've had to endure the constant grind of Rooney's demise

Nice of him to back a CL semi final hat-trick whitest wearing his 'inspired by Manchester' Boots btw

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think you grasp quite how painful it has been for those of us who don't think the sun shines from betwixt Wayne's buttocks
Grown
Man.

Ronaldo and Rooney brought some of us joy.

Unread 02-05-2017, 11:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Grown
Man.
Hey, it isn't me that worships the bloke.

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

So are people now suggesting that Rooney hasn't been an unqualified success for United?! He's the top goalscorer in our history.

He cost the same as Mkhitaryan ffs

Unread 03-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Cream

Quote:

Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't think you grasp quite how painful it has been for those of us who don't think the sun shines from betwixt Wayne's buttocks, to watch a player who was once on our books flourish in such devastating fashion whilst we've had to endure the constant grind of Rooney's demise

Nice of him to back a CL semi final hat-trick whitest wearing his 'inspired by Manchester' Boots btw

https://twitter.com/Cristiano/status/849879622338707456
Boots come with free socks nowadays?

I think what's frustrating for people is that Ronaldo turned himself into a phenomenal physical specimen, led his national team to glory, broke all scoring records etc and Wayne Rooney got hairplugs.

Unread 03-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
So are people now suggesting that Rooney hasn't been an unqualified success for United?! He's the top goalscorer in our history.
no, it's dates back well before "now" ...

rooney was arguably close to an unqualified success from 2006 to 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I think what's frustrating for people is that Ronaldo turned himself into a phenomenal physical specimen, led his national team to glory, broke all scoring records etc and Wayne Rooney got hairplugs.
what frustrates me is that it was obvious the team should not be built around rooney even way back in 2010. he'd have lasted a lot longer than 2012 if fergie hadn't given up on berbatov, for example. whatever anyone says about rooney, there aren't many fools that think he was ever any good at 10. he needed to be in a side that had a proper playmaker in it, because he has never ever been one himself. in theory he could play off a striker, but he was shite at forming strike partnerships. in theory he could be a 9 and have clever players operating in and around him. but in reality all he wanted to do was get it wide and try and get on the end of a cross.

as we have repeatedly seen tho, he never gave room for a playmaker, because his positional indiscipline was often so detrimental to the shape.

Unread 03-05-2017, 07:06 AM
puressence

grownmen getting giddy over a player half never saw play

Unread 03-05-2017, 07:13 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
So are people now suggesting that Rooney hasn't been an unqualified success for United?! D
No. Pretty sure no-one is suggesting that.

Unread 03-05-2017, 07:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
grownmen getting giddy over a player half never saw play
Proud i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Woah pal! Woah.

40?!

Ooooh he mad. And nearly 40

Unread 03-05-2017, 08:02 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
proud i did

ooooh he mad. And nearly 40
standard

Unread 03-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Pop

Ronaldo booed and whistled at last night by home fans. Asked them to stop in a post-match interview

What the £#%&! is wrong with them?

Unread 03-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Pop

But he was being booed after the hat trick

Unread 03-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
£#%&! knows

maybe it's all a big sum

ps can you hurry up and put the 3 tories' heads on the black adder pic in the other thread ffs
The who on the what now?

Unread 03-05-2017, 03:54 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wow.

Boots come with free socks nowadays?

Genetics play a part too.

Unread 03-05-2017, 04:18 PM
armchair

Ronaldo: "I still have 10 years."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37890876

Unread 03-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Genetics play a part too.
I'm sure. But he's never wanted it enough. Happy to conform the great British tradition of getting pissed up, eating shite and enjoying the odd bifter.
Money motivated, I suppose.

And he's had no excuse - sports science being what it is and playing alongside some absolute legends of the game. Should have motivated him to be the absolute best that he can be.

Just goes to show how driven Ronaldo is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Ronaldo: "I still have 10 years."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37890876
Quote:
While he wants to end his career at the Bernabeu, he admitted: "No-one knows what the future holds."

Unread 03-05-2017, 05:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Meanwhile ronaldo has consistently scored 50 goals a season whilst being constantly criticised throughout by Madrid fans. £#%&! knows what treatment Rooney would get if he'd played for Madrid for the past 5 years. Of course, he'd have been binned year 1 anyway.
it's because they think he's a preening, arrogant, self obsessed tit.
They'd love Wazza

Unread 03-05-2017, 05:12 PM
irk

Quote:
it's because they think he's a preening, arrogant, self obsessed tit.
He is. And he is magnificent.

Those £#%&!ers never deserved him.
Closed Thread