United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Keep Ten Hag or Sack.
Keep 63 53.85%
Sack 54 46.15%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-04-2024, 10:14 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
But their situations are completely different

The role of a manager has fundamentally changed, Fergie was given time because he was taking a hands-on role in shaping the academy and scouting operations. Part of the defence of ETH is that he shouldn’t even be responsible for signings, his role amounts to little more than coaching, tactics and a style of play which are all things that INEOS won’t be getting involved in.
Am I hearing right that our U18’s did the dippers 9-1 away today?

Situations might be more similar than thought - SAF would have SJR’s ear on that one nqat

Unread 06-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post

Chris quad in an idiot

Unread 06-04-2024, 10:33 PM
est.1878

Oof

Aruba microplastics aots

Unread 06-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Situations might be more similar than thought - SAF would have SJR’s ear on that one nqat

Unread 07-04-2024, 01:33 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
jem is still refusing to vote but in his owns words is not abstaining
am not sure he knows what that word means tbh
I'm not sure you do. I am neither refusing to vote nor abstaining. same as I wasn't in the last poll prior to voting. you're a petulant idiot.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:19 PM
TreeFiddy

See ya baldy. Sorry but I think we need to start seeing other people. The problems are bigger than you, but you are not part of the solution.

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:29 PM
RedNick80

I’m still ETH in but can someone who is also supportive please tell me why he took off Mainoo?

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
I’m still ETH in but can someone who is also supportive please tell me why he took off Mainoo?
Think he’s on the spectrum.

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:34 PM
armchair

Quote:
Exhaustion.

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:35 PM
History

Quote:
Presume because he took Casemiro off on 67 minutes midweek it was mainoos turn this weekend.

Pre arranged sport science nonsense. If anything that's less unnerving than if it was his attempt at game management

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:38 PM
red in cumbria

I can understand people calling for his head on Thursday night, but when we have avoided defeat by THEM for the third time this season?

Yes, we were rubbish in parts. Yes, they are currently much better than us. What were some people expecting exactly?

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Anyone voting in now is either related to the manager or too busy kicking balls to know ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I can understand people calling for his head on Thursday night, but when we have avoided defeat by our sworn enemy for the third time this season?

Yes, we were rubbish in parts. Yes, they are currently much better than us. What were some people expecting exactly?
Or nuts.

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
I can understand people calling for his head on Thursday night, but when we have avoided defeat by our sworn enemy for the third time this season?

he’s shit but i won’t be engaging in ten hag talk this week

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
Anyone voting in now is either related to the manager or too busy kicking balls to know ball
Have you noted how I voted in the poll, pol?

That's not the point on this occasion.

Unread 07-04-2024, 06:23 PM
westcoastvan

Never been so on the fence with a manager before, but...

I can't overlook that yet another player went off injured today. That makes 6 players (seven if you can't Varane twice) in 3 games...

That's not normal.

Unread 07-04-2024, 06:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Rubbish again.

Won’t be here next season.

Unread 07-04-2024, 06:41 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love View Post
Rubbish again.

Won’t be here next season.
You watching rugby?

Unread 07-04-2024, 06:43 PM
est.1878

Keep by a Micro#@&%!. Although a decision will already have been made.

Unread 07-04-2024, 07:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I can understand people calling for his head on Thursday night, but when we have avoided defeat by THEM for the third time this season?

I don't think people are basing this off two £#%&!ing games mate. We've been shambolic for a year

Unread 07-04-2024, 07:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
You watching rugby?
Ffs.

Come on.