United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-12-2023, 08:14 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Utterly dismal bastard that Thatcher @#%&!.

The only one that comes close for me was that caveman bastard Chris Morgan breaking Ian Hume’s skull.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRWhDH... gaHVtZQ%3D%3D

Despicable piece of shit.
Fashanu fracturing Gary Mabbutt's skull was bad.

Worst one I've seen at a game was this @#%&! who should have got a red:

Unread 29-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Fashanu fracturing Gary Mabbutt's skull was bad.

Worst one I've seen at a game was this @#%&! who should have got a red:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNugWnNjwwg
Remember when he was at city and stamped on Ronaldo

Then gave away the penalty which cost them the game

Unread 29-12-2023, 09:10 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Remember when he was at city and stamped on Ronaldo

Then gave away the penalty which cost them the game
That was Michael Ball.

Unread 29-12-2023, 09:18 PM
Ethers

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Finport Red

Unread 29-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
That was Michael Ball.
you're absolutely right stickman

Unread 29-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Stickman

Quote:
you're absolutely right stickman
Not why I do it but thanks.

Unread 30-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Look forward to Dermot’s reaction on Monday

Unread 31-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Sparky***

Have they asked egg head why only our players seem to be the ones getting booked for dissent?

Every game i've watched over the christmas i see players getting the ref, nothing happens, yet somehow Dalot has racked up 3 yellows in 2 games for complaining.

Unread 31-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Have they asked egg head why only our players seem to be the ones getting booked for dissent?

Every game i've watched over the christmas i see players getting the ref, nothing happens, yet somehow Dalot has racked up 3 yellows in 2 games for complaining.
If you wanted a less sensible, idiotic opinion on that than Dermot Gallagher, you’d need to ask someone with absolutely no brain like…erm… Diogo Dalot.

Unread 31-12-2023, 03:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Gibbs-White should've gone yesterday. The tackle after the whistle had gone, then the raging at the ref - clear red (2 bookings) but you just knew it wouldn't be given. If that was a United player, there's no way he stays on.

Unread 31-12-2023, 03:38 PM
Lok

There was a handball shout yesterday for a penalty. It was after the first one that they VAR'd. There was no replay of it and the match just continued. Not sure if it was even reviewed but it looked a decent shout in real time.

Gibbs White was screaming at the ref all match. At one point in the second half he did the exact same arm doing that Dalot did whilst already on a yellow. Nothing happened. If the rules are stupid then so be it, but they have to be consistently applied.

Unread 31-12-2023, 06:28 PM
armchair

I wonder how many different "voices" aka "alts" Dermot has.

Unread 01-01-2024, 02:51 PM
Dr Stranger

Knacker head now basically saying all refs have their own interpretation of things and it’s impossible to say if something is a penalty or not 👍

Unread 01-01-2024, 05:41 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
https://x.com/skysportsnews/status/1...aSbh7vgQsN2lEQ

Knacker head now basically saying all refs have their own interpretation of things and it’s impossible to say if something is a penalty or not 👍
Thanks Dermot, so you’re admitting that you bring absolutely nothing to he table? Off you pop then.

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:46 PM
History

That penalty is the most VAR needed decision of the season. Exactly what it was brought in for, to stop simulation and correct OBVIOUS errors and it fails yet again.

Can't wait for %@#$&! heads reasoning on this one

Unread 01-01-2024, 11:58 PM
Sparky***

Unread 02-01-2024, 12:12 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
That penalty is the most VAR needed decision of the season. Exactly what it was brought in for, to stop simulation and correct OBVIOUS errors and it fails yet again.

It’s a difficult one for the referee, Rob. If he gives it , then it’s penalty. If he doesn’t, then it’s not. We all view things differently. Antony Taylor is in a great position and makes a decision right away”

Unread 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

It's an absolutely disgusting decision. If proof were ever needed that VAR has failed and doesn't work, it's that decision. Jota literally decides against putting the ball in the net because he knows he can fall over, get a penalty and hopefully get the keeper sent off. It's a disgrace.

We all know what would happen if that's Bruno going down like that - apologies from the Government on down and United never getting a penalty again. These @#%&!s literally get away with murder. There's no explaining that decision but wheres the collective outrage from the press? Weird.

Unread 02-01-2024, 11:39 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
It's an absolutely disgusting decision. If proof were ever needed that VAR has failed and doesn't work, it's that decision. Jota literally decides against putting the ball in the net because he knows he can fall over, get a penalty and hopefully get the keeper sent off. It's a disgrace.

We all know what would happen if that's Bruno going down like that - apologies from the Government on down and United never getting a penalty again. These @#%&!s literally get away with murder. There's no explaining that decision but wheres the collective outrage from the press? Weird.
If that was Bruno I think they'd call a COBRA meeting in Downing Street