United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Billy Redface

Bookmakers are safeguarding their bets?

Well I never. What shirt number is he getting?

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Bookmakers are safeguarding their bets?

Well I never. What shirt number is he getting?

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:24 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:26 PM
dragflick

If this doesn't bring Watchers back from his peace keeping mission in Syria, nothing will

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
I don't think it will be cheap that's the problem, we've bid £30m they won't sell for that, but they are defo looking to offload a few big names, Schurrle is also going, £#%&! knows why they are selling as they have always been one of the richest clubs in the Bundesliga
Their backers are VW and they've been hit pretty badly by that furore over the faked emissions and aren't putting as much money in..?

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Their backers are VW and they've been hit pretty badly by that furore over the faked emissions and aren't putting as much money in..?
cheers, that's exactly it....just been speaking to a mate who is a Bayern fan and he said the same thing

they will try and screw us over the fee though

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:36 PM
ScarFace

vw hit by brexit....so outters got us draxit

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Sage..

Exhaustive research mate....

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
I don't think it will be cheap that's the problem, we've bid £30m they won't sell for that, but they are defo looking to offload a few big names, Schurrle is also going, £#%&! knows why they are selling as they have always been one of the richest clubs in the Bundesliga
Be a statement of intent if it happens. Not gonna get my hopes up for it as he's not exactly a huge necessity for us but it'd further emphasize just how much more serious we are without a fool as a manager anymore.

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Sandman

Any chance we could pinch Leroy Sane while we're at it

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Dave

Never really rated him tbh.

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:48 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Never really rated him tbh.

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:48 PM
ziggyman17

cannot see us getting Draxler... But if we were to sign him, along with Mkhitaryan and Zlatan then there would have to be a few big earners out the door.. Depay, Mata for starters and maybe Rooney in January, because I think Mourinho will give him a chance but if he is as bad as he has been the last 2 years then he will be a goner, mad to think he is only 30 and should be at the peak of his powers, probably playing first team football for the past 14 years has burnt him out..

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:51 PM
BobJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
cannot see us getting Draxler... But if we were to sign him, along with Mkhitaryan and Zlatan then there would have to be a few big earners out the door.. Depay, Mata for starters and maybe Rooney in January, because I think Mourinho will give him a chance but if he is as bad as he has been the last 2 years then he will be a goner, mad to think he is only 30 and should be at the peak of his powers, probably playing first team football for the past 14 years has burnt him out..
It's living the lifestyle of a slob that's burnt him out. He's a disgrace.

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Was enjoying reading till the Rooney Nonsense...

"Give him till January"

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
It's living the lifestyle of a slob that's burnt him out. He's a disgrace.

Classic Bobjoneserers

Unread 29-06-2016, 08:59 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Any chance we could pinch Leroy Sane while we're at it
This. He cannot be allowed to join City.

Unread 29-06-2016, 09:34 PM
itisme_panaflex

Seen too many woodward summers to get my hopes up. Would joy-cry if it happened though.

Unread 29-06-2016, 09:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Seen too many woodward summers to get my hopes up. Would joy-cry if it happened though.
That's just it isn't it. Summer of Woodward Part 3.

Unread 29-06-2016, 09:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's just it isn't it. Summer of Woodward Part 3.
Part four, pal.

Pt 1: Chasing Fabregas (signing Fellaini).
Pt 2: Chasing Vidal.
Pt 3: Chasing Ramos.
Pt 4: Chasing Pogba, Draxler etc.
Closed Thread