Unread 28-07-2019, 02:02 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Breaking on BBC

surely pogba doesn't go there now?
from my POV -

letting bale go to china was silly.

you won't realise any money from the transfer, really, and you lose a decent player, as well. OK, the wage bill is reduced and they get nearer their quota numbers for the new season (where they can only register so many players), but to let a 30 year old bale go to china wouldn't be shrewd.

they've either been given the nod someone is interested in him for decent money or they're using him as a player in a player + cash deal...

i could and probably am wrong, though.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:03 PM
armchair

to me, poggers has looked at the races pre-season.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Bale + cash =Pogba.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:06 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bale + cash =Pogba.
nope we have the new bale. don't need the old hamstringy bale

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
nope we have the new bale. don't need the old hamstringy bale
Oh I'm not up for it chief, just spit balling

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:09 PM
armchair

bale would snap his achilles getting up out of a seat

the dumbo doesn't even speak spanish. and spanish is regarded as the easiet language to learn.

no tengo dinero. vamos a la playa.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
from my POV -

letting bale go to china was silly.

you won't realise any money from the transfer, really, and you lose a decent player, as well. OK, the wage bill is reduced and they get nearer their quota numbers for the new season (where they can only register so many players), but to let a 30 year old bale go to china wouldn't be shrewd.

they've either been given the nod someone is interested in him for decent money or they're using him as a player in a player + cash deal...

i could and probably am wrong, though.
Wasn't he rumoured to be on between £500,000 - £600,000 pw before tax? If its anywhere near that figure, I am not surprised that they are happy to let him go on a free. He still has 3 years to run.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:14 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wasn't he rumoured to be on between £500,000 - £600,000 pw before tax? If its anywhere near that figure, I am not surprised that they are happy to let him go on a free. He still has 3 years to run.
no idea, but if they can get rid of that off the books AND get a decent fee from a non-chinese club, surely that's the better option?

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
That's what I was thinking, unless they are now planning to heavily utilise him this season, which would be a massive u-turn and a bit embarrassing for Zidane. You'd have to question how much Bale would want to play for him now considering how shit he has been treated by Zidane as well. Probably happy to keep picking up his cheque though.

Can't see them cancelling due to interest from other clubs either, can't see anyone willing to pay him what Madrid have put him on per week. Unless Madrid will be happy to contribute to his wages if he moves?

Absolute shit-show of a transfer. So it wouldn't be a massive shock if we're involved somehow.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
no idea, but if they can get rid of that off the books AND get a decent fee from a non-chinese club, surely that's the better option?
A big 'if' though. I doubt many of the top clubs are that interested in him and they probably won't commit to giving him anywhere near that wage, now that he is in his 30s. So Madrid would probably not only fail to receive a big fee, they may also end up subsidising his wage for the rest of his contract.

I imagine China made sound financial sense to them...at least at some point It's a little strange it has now been cancelled, with Zidane so vocal about wanting him out.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Ethers

Is it not because of the injuries they’ve picked up in pre-season? He’ll still go there eventually imo, they just want to keep him short term for a bit of squad depth

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:24 PM
armchair

Quote:
A big 'if' though. I doubt many of the top clubs are that interested in him and they probably won't commit to giving him anywhere near that wage, now that he is in his 30s. So Madrid would probably not only fail to receive a big fee, they may also end up subsidising his wage for the rest of his contract.

I imagine China made sound financial sense to them...at least at some point It's a little strange it has now been cancelled, with Zidane so vocal about wanting him out.
they'll have looked closer at the offer and realised it was contract for 100 million with balance payable in 3050

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:33 PM
ZiggyStardust

I think they’ve canceled it because Perez doesn’t want to swallow his pride and let him go for free
Wants a good transfer fee for him

Nobody’s going to pay anything for him so it’s a completely £#%&!ed up situation

Delighted to see Real sabotage their season before it starts

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:37 PM
armchair

he must hate football.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:42 PM
utd99

Zidane not the manager at the start of next season. Twici.

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Zidane not the manager at the start of next season. Twici.
i've been saying he's shit forever

Unread 28-07-2019, 02:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Nope.

You literally couldn't sell Sanchez to a chinaman.

He's that £#%&!ing bad.
What if his dogs came as part of the package?
Closed Thread