United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It seemed like you were making the point about the ball needing to stick in direct relation to the difference between Berbatov and Ronaldo leading the line. You may be right about that; I was just saying that Fergie's post-match interview after Barca suggested that he thought Ronaldo played very well in that role. It just lends a little credibility to the idea that he has at least thought about doing the same again tonight, with better support play behind him.
i wasn't really, but it's bleeding obvious innit

from what he's said recently Ferguson is well aware that Ronaldo is in fact a centre forward who can play brilliantly and be a fantastic asset to the overall team play from out wide - let's face it he can play anywhere across the front of the team

for me Ronaldo's strength through the middle (heading aside at which he is far superior) would be similar to Brazilian Ronaldo, and i suppose someone like Benzema (not that I've seen much of him). Berbatov in theory should be an ideal foil.
Closed Thread