United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
That will be the tired, imaginative line next season.

Oh United just playing long ball to lukaku. Something that was never levelled at Everton or WBA ofcourse.
Was tbf.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:26 AM
puressence

Cant wait

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was tbf.
Wasn't

Lazy, convenient observation even if it was.

His hold up play isnt the best. Ball to feet, get others up to him. Get him running the channels.

Big balls punted up to him don't really suit his strengths, but whatever fits the anti-united agenda and allows people to discredit us before we've started.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:42 AM
andyroo

State

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:44 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@#%&!

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Coracao

Talking

I like Phil.

He's an idiot, and he knows it.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:51 AM
puressence

Hes posted a smiliar rooney

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Lok

It's not the signing I wanted but £#%&! it, all aboard the hype train...

Good to see us getting business done before the tour starts. Still need a winger and a centre mid.

Hopefully this is the transfer that blows the market open.

£#%&! off Madrid, £#%&! off Conte.

Unread 08-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's not the signing I wanted but £#%&! it, all aboard the hype train...

Good to see us getting business done before the tour starts. Still need a winger and a centre mid.

Hopefully this is the transfer that blows the market open.

£#%&! off Madrid, £#%&! off Conte.
The fact we've £#%&!ed Chelsea over and done this all under the radar is my favorite part of the deal tbh.

Like you, not the one I wanted, but he's here.... so let's do this.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
The fact we've £#%&!ed Chelsea over and done this all under the radar is my favorite part of the deal tbh.

Like you, not the one I wanted, but he's here.... so let's do this.
Chelsea and Madrid fuming.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Red Santos

I won't believe it until I see him dabbing like £#%&! and busting moves to Stormzy's new music video or something.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:23 AM
The Stella Fella

Happy for Jose - renters piped up all year about how good they were with @#%&!e - Jose steps up and shows them the pulling power he has at Utd #£#%&!therentboys

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Alan

Quote:
A fee was agreed two days ago mate. Nothing new there. Plenty of time for Chelsea to save us yet

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
A fee was agreed two days ago mate. Nothing new there. Plenty of time for Chelsea to save us yet
Missed Pogba's instagram post pal?

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:47 AM
75Red

On ?

Meh.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Buck

He'll break goalscoring records nqat......so long as he directs his first touch goalwards.

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Alan

Quote:
Missed Pogba's instagram post pal?
Yep

Unread 08-07-2017, 10:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yep
Don't watch it.

Unread 08-07-2017, 11:28 AM
ZiggyStardust

Unlike Pogba last summer I'm not overly thrilled by this signing especially for a potential world record fee of 90 mill

However we desperately needed a centre forward and there's not many of the requisite quality available so you get the likes of Real looking for 75 mill for a player who's never been first choice at a club in his career

We're paying the price for poor transfers in the last years of Fergie and the first 2 or 3 years post Fergie
It's the worst time to have to rebuild a squad given how crazy the transfer market is

I'm not a huge fan of forwards who rely so much on their pace and power as I prefer more skillful technical forwards but Lukaku is probably the least risky option available

Huge pressure on Lukaku now and no more excuses for him now that he's got his big move and also no more excuses Jose as that's 2 world record transfers in the last 2 summer windows
Both now need to deliver

Anyway he's a red now so time to get behind the big lump

Unread 08-07-2017, 11:31 AM
jem

Quote:
if the only reason he's coming to united is because chelsea won't pay raiola's fees.....

incidentally... top five transfers between english teams: torres (liverpool-chelsea), stones (everton-city), sterling (liverpool-city), mata (chelsea-united) and carroll (newcastle-liverpool). awful, awful spending.
Closed Thread