United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
mongsport going on about how Young will deffo miss the semi due to retro banning. Surely thats bs ?
aparently var would given a penalty as it was so clear cut. Meanwhile on 5live savage and even £#%&!ing Alan greene both saying it wasn’t a penalty after watching it numerous times.

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
The ref saw the tackle and made that arm cross wave signal, no pen. Surely that's "dealing" with the incident isn't it ?
£#%&! him, we want him out anyway. And the public want their vengeance for Manchester United being allowed win. Let them have their sacrifice.

£#%&!ing love United me. Can't stop laughing about this. Mad day.

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Sloppy

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Serious?!
Just shouted at people and bought off the refs, don'tcha know

Unread 07-04-2018, 11:41 PM
Wez

Unread 08-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Fat Al

Not VIP enough to make a new thread, so gonna put this here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=f3KT_QjDcxs

Unread 08-04-2018, 12:27 AM
saffers

Quote:
mongsport going on about how Young will deffo miss the semi due to retro banning. Surely thats bs ?
Good, he's shit.

Unread 08-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 08-04-2018, 12:32 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Good, he's shit.
get behind the team !!.....

Unread 08-04-2018, 12:44 AM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

Unread 08-04-2018, 01:02 AM
chooch

Quote:
get behind the team !!.....

Unread 08-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Luffy

Love that we bought on two academy players to see the game out. Jose doesn't trust youth

Unread 08-04-2018, 04:18 AM
Stickman

Still can’t get my head around this.

Winning there from 2 down, under Jose

They must be absolutely spewing, they’d have rubbed our noses in it bad had they won nqat.

£#%&! off

Unread 08-04-2018, 05:03 AM
Kangared

Thank £#%&! I didn’t post my HT thoughts .
What a turnaround. Couldn’t have played any shittet in that 1st half . Well done Pogs. Welcome home lad . Our best 3 players stood up . Alexis , Matic & Pogs. They were the 3 who always wanted the ball & we’re comfortable in receiving it under pressure & trying to use it progressively

Has to be Lukakus worst performance. Big man was £#%&!ing hopeless .

Unread 08-04-2018, 05:41 AM
shenwen

Ole that you blue @#%&!s

Unread 08-04-2018, 05:45 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

honestly £#%&! off you #@&%!. just because you can't figure out how the forum works and take not being able to post a thread in main personally no-one can post a thread there. i can't post a thread there.

do you ever stop complaining? that's all i hear from you, moan, moan, moan. A decade and you still default to presuming the worst. Honestly, £#%&! you.

I'll refund you in the morning and you can £#%&! off and stay £#%&!ed off. Find something else to complain about. You are done here.

Unread 08-04-2018, 08:34 AM
My Name is Keith

Still buzzingto£#%&!.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If we don’t turn up for this then mou wants publically shooting. It’s either the final nail in the coffin or a little bit of faith restored as far as the miserable joy hoover is concerned.

Your choice Jose.
Little bit of faith restored

Unread 08-04-2018, 08:44 AM
The taste of...

That feeling when you open your eyes lie there waiting to remember what day it is......... then yesterday kicks in.

Unread 08-04-2018, 08:46 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Good, he's shit.
He s not shit. He might not be the best LB/LWB in the world but at least he shows heart and gets £#%&!in stuck in some of our worldies should take notice

Steve Bates in the People says starting with Bernardo Silva as a Withdrawn striker was a master stroke by Pep that few other managers would have the vision to execute

The #@&%! has had hours after the game to think about that statement

Unread 08-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
He s not shit. He might not be the best LB/LWB in the world but at least he shows heart and gets £#%&!in stuck in some of our worldies should take notice

Steve Bates in the People says starting with Bernardo Silva as a Withdrawn striker was a master stroke by Pep that few other managers would have the vision to execute

The #@&%! has had hours after the game to think about that statement
He's the best we have & puts in, but unfortunately both FB's are not good enough going forward. Strange that 2 wingers are so uncomfortable in possession in their own half. Really need a left footed left back.