United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Ghetts

Nothing with it tbh, seem to remember our squad doing it for Jimmy Davis and numerous times on the anniversary of Munich disaster. If it had been one of our own that said it nobody would utter a word.

Unread 12-04-2012, 10:56 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
was it a good one?
it was a belter. firm, dry for minimal wipeage, and with such length and structural integrity that I thought for a minute I'd have to stand up and chop the £#%&!er in two with the pallet knife I keep in the bog brush holder for just such occurances.

I must confess to choking back a tear as I gazed down into the bowl and saw it in all its chocolatey splendour, half submerged in the water its dark bow standing proud of the water line, angled magnificently in stark relief against the bright porcelein while reflected light from the ripples that it birthed glistened playfully along its cracked and brindled surface.

my voice cracking I said my last sad goodbyes as if to an old friend and I flushed. after clinging on momentarily in a vain attempt to hold off the onrushing flood my brave brown behemoth began to slip solemnly and smoothly beneath the foaming water, slowly at first then ever more quickly like a doomed ocean liner accepting its fate and surrendering to the depths on it's final passage to the ocean floor. and then it was gone, the hungry water closed its ravening mouth around it and where once there was turd there was only emptiness, the only remaining evidence of the mighty and seemingly unyielding monster were two forlorn brown streaks many inches apart that marked its outline and which ran like rails into the bowl, a haunting ghostly reminder of a departed friend.

it was a beautiful yet melancholy moment and one that I wish to devote to fredsters everywhere.

RIPinpeace Irk's chod.

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:08 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
it was a belter. firm, dry for minimal wipeage, and with such length and structural integrity that I thought for a minute I'd have to stand up and chop the £#%&!er in two with the pallet knife I keep in the bog brush holder for just such occurances.

I must confess to choking back a tear as I gazed down into the bowl and saw it in all its chocolatey splendour, half submerged in the water its dark bow standing proud of the water line, angled magnificently in stark relief against the bright porcelein while reflected light from the ripples that it birthed glistened playfully along its cracked and brindled surface.

my voice cracking I said my last sad goodbyes as if to an old friend and I flushed. after clinging on momentarily in a vain attempt to hold off the onrushing flood my brave brown behemoth began to slip solemnly and smoothly beneath the foaming water, slowly at first then ever more quickly like a doomed ocean liner accepting its fate and surrendering to the depths on it's final passage to the ocean floor. and then it was gone, the hungry water closed its ravening mouth around it and where once there was turd there was only emptiness, the only remaining evidence of the mighty and seemingly unyielding monster were two forlorn brown streaks many inches apart that marked its outline and which ran like rails into the bowl, a haunting ghostly reminder of a departed friend.

it was a beautiful yet melancholy moment and one that I wish to devote to fredsters everywhere.

RIPinpeace Irk's chod.
*approaches lectern*

I didn't know Irk's shit, but I do know that every morning I give life to one of my own: perhaps not as magnificent as our dear departed friend here - but a shit nonetheless..

Fare thee well, shit of my shit.

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:12 AM
redhegemony

From a dead child to Irk and Reem's shit in less than 50 posts

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:15 AM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
onwards and upwards

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:17 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Quote:
onwards and upwards
Gravity my dear boy - all downwards aside from German shitters where it's laid out on a plate.

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:27 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
*approaches lectern*

I didn't know Irk's shit, but I do know that every morning I give life to one of my own: perhaps not as magnificent as our dear departed friend here - but a shit nonetheless..

Fare thee well, shit of my shit.
I thank you for your kind words, and note with sadness and rising outrage that united have yet to release a statement.

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I thank you for your kind words, and note with sadness and rising outrage that united have yet to release a statement.
too bust praying. i'm getting a 'why always irk's shit' t-shirt printed

or something

Unread 12-04-2012, 01:04 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
too bust praying. i'm getting a 'why always irk's shit' t-shirt printed

or something
Harsh

Unread 12-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Jerry the Berry

Thumbs up

Unread 12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
my toes curled at that and all

£#%&!ing t-shirts

Unread 12-04-2012, 03:05 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
he'd only broken his £#%&!ing leg....

Unread 12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
The Return of JC

With Bors on this. The nation is becoming ridiculous mawkish and you inevitably get called insensitive if you think otherwise. 'its not harming anyone though'. So? Does it have to harm someone for it to be worthy of comment? I think we should applaud Muamba every forty eight seconds and anyone who refuses is an insensitive arsetrap.

Unread 12-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
With Bors on this. The nation is becoming ridiculous mawkish and you inevitably get called insensitive if you think otherwise. 'its not harming anyone though'. So? Does it have to harm someone for it to be worthy of comment? I think we should applaud Muamba every forty eight seconds and anyone who refuses is an insensitive arsetrap.
Agreed. Though I think it should be every forty-seven seconds you heartless @#%&!.

Unread 12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
bored

The gipper would be rolling in his grave.

Unread 12-04-2012, 09:57 PM
irk

I wonder where my log is right now.

Unread 12-04-2012, 09:59 PM
JakeB

Just thought I'd say I'm dedicating this post to irk's knee.

Unread 12-04-2012, 10:02 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Just thought I'd say I'm dedicating this post to irk's knee.
the US cavalry already dedicated a massacre to it. they absolutely muamba'd the injuns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Unread 12-04-2012, 10:28 PM
stax

What happened to the stiff upper lip for £#%&!s sake, I grieve for people I know and love. I don't need to make it public.

That's just me though...

Unread 12-04-2012, 10:31 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
What happened to the stiff upper lip for £#%&!s sake, I grieve for people I know and love. I don't need to make it public.

That's just me though...
oh, you poor lamb. you've had a shit today haven't you? PM me if you need to talk.
Closed Thread