United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-02-2022, 04:30 PM
andyroo

Default Today's other football 12/02

Everton 2-0 Dirty Leeds, not watching but I hope Bunks made kickoff on time. Presume Donneh is dominating now he's out of our player-ruining clutches.

Unread 12-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Ethers

He’s been running the game.

Looks like he really did just need somewhere with a little less pressure on him

Unread 12-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Running the game from deep, had a hand in the goal, just needs a run of games now ..

Hate goodison, it's £#%&!ing freezing here, noisy as £#%&! though....

Unread 12-02-2022, 04:48 PM
goonlooca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He’s been running the game.

Looks like he really did just need somewhere with a little less pressure on him
Yep. Just like Jesse @West Ham

Unread 12-02-2022, 04:55 PM
Hitch22

you have to question the people at the club who make the footballing decisions at United.

i'm seeing Donny van de Beek playing in a double pivot with Allan (who isn't a physical specimen himself) completely control the midfield against a high pressing Leeds team, yet the club were leaking news that he wasn't good/physical enough to play in the Premier League? from my uneducated pov he looks quality, its so confusing.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:05 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Running the game from deep, had a hand in the goal, just needs a run of games now ..

Hate goodison, it's £#%&!ing freezing here, noisy as £#%&! though....
Did you see the first goal?

He found space for himself better than Elon Musk.

It was good but also sad to see. I genuinely hope he flourishes there. We killed 2 years of his career ffs.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:08 PM
andyroo

Allan?

Who the £#%&! is Allan?

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
you have to question the people at the club who make the footballing decisions at United.

i'm seeing Donny van de Beek playing in a double pivot with Allan (who isn't a physical specimen himself) completely control the midfield against a high pressing Leeds team, yet the club were leaking news that he wasn't good/physical enough to play in the Premier League? from my uneducated pov he looks quality, its so confusing.
Its quite simple, ole absolutely ruined his career, it was almost impossible before this loan / his sacking to come back into our first team from Kick off ..

We got absolutely slammed by spurs and ole shit himself, the birth of mcfred.....the result in Paris and them being first names on the team sheet....safety first, two players for one role scared, cowardly shite....

Carrick same

Ralf likes players intense and up to speed, he's been butchered on the bench for years ...

A disgrace really ...

Given more than 29 minutes v wolves and he's threading balls like a seamstress....

He always works hard, always tough in the tackle but his match fitness has been woefully abused by Manchester United PLC ..

Hope to see him return ...

It's tough to watch this ...

War kid.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:16 PM
shenwen

Literally spilling blood for Everton

Been playing well. Composed, one touch football, getting tackles in.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

For such a young lad as well he dictates positional placement and routes to other players including senior pros...

Always offering or showing where the ball should be or go....

A maturity unheard of in Fred the giddy dog...

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Found his level? thing is playing for Man Utd , the pressure and expectation is different. He hasn’t had a proper chance and I’d like to see him but if he can’t break into the first team with our current shower of shit there’s gotta be something up with him

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Found his level? thing is playing for Man Utd , the pressure and expectation is different. He hasn’t had a proper chance and I’d like to see him but if he can’t break into the first team with our current shower of shit there’s gotta be something up with him
This argument doesn't make sense though, you need match fitness to play top flight football, he was never given 2/3 starts on the run....

He's tiring in this, he's not yet match fit.....

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:25 PM
andyroo

Fresh start with big Haggers

(What we'll get is Pochettino and the same old shite. If we're lucky.)

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:28 PM
dunk

He’s shit.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This argument doesn't make sense though, you need match fitness to play top flight football, he was never given 2/3 starts on the run....

He's tiring in this, he's not yet match fit.....
I hope the Everton run is good for him. Maybe when he comes back it’s one less midfielder we would need to buy. That being said it is against Leeds. The Scottish Player looks world class against leeds

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:37 PM
goonlooca

Everton 3 up
...& Watford 0-2 Brighton

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Hitch22

Leeds tactical changes and subbed have slowed down Donny's influence on the game but he has played well so far. put in some decent tackles too and i love how he keeps things simple, always 1 to 2 touches on the ball max.

even though Everton might go down at least he will have the chance to week in week out. hopefully he can kick on longterm from here.

Unread 12-02-2022, 05:55 PM
My Name is Heath

3-0 Everton

Some lovely play and Ali did some good creativity when he came on too.

As for Donny…killed a few arguments against him today. VVG2C.

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:32 PM
andyroo

Napoli 1-0 Inter, will take over top spot from them if they win. Proper title race there.

Unread 12-02-2022, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

Watford lost again. 2-0

One win their last 14 league games. No prizes for guessing who that was against.
Closed Thread