United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 25-02-2018, 04:45 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Where is all the anti Mourinho gang ?

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football b*****.........
Hope theyve all slipped face first in the ice.

Old 25-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Cream

Quote:

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football b*****.........
The smartest one of the bunch swerved the entire match thread.

Old 25-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Just so we're clear,

Who exactly anti-mou?

Dunk? Siders?

Siders is probably number crunching and opta-statting his dick off, looking like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

And Dunk is obviously at Pizza Express.

Old 25-02-2018, 04:49 PM
dunk

Quote:

Quote:
thats what happens when you have a donkey playing at fullback, the same goes for the f***er at left back...

f*** that... Think I might stick on the snooker.........

Old 25-02-2018, 04:51 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
do not believe everything you read.........

Old 25-02-2018, 04:55 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
how odd

Old 25-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Reverse effect of the city game, hopefully
Hopefully ricers. You’d think the players would get a big lift from this bearing in mind past form vs these. Could be perfect timing....

Old 25-02-2018, 07:03 PM
jem

scrappy from both teams, too many lazy passes, lame clearances and martin atkinson being a c***. good result, although chelsea will blame the linesman. running the ball into the corner for five minutes and constantly losing it isn't seeing out a game. for every glorious bit of play, there was a mistake. for every mistake, there was a glorious bit of play. willian more dangerous than morata again.

feel sorry for de gea, though. how much will he sleep tonight?

still, it could have a been a lot worse.

Old 25-02-2018, 07:18 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
scrappy from both teams, too many lazy passes, lame clearances and martin atkinson being a c***. good result, although chelsea will blame the linesman. running the ball into the corner for five minutes and constantly losing it isn't seeing out a game. for every glorious bit of play, there was a mistake. for every mistake, there was a glorious bit of play. willian more dangerous than morata again.

feel sorry for de gea, though. how much will he sleep tonight?

still, it could have a been a lot worse.
Morata is dogshit bit like you

Old 25-02-2018, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Morata is dogshit bit like you
Imagine if we signed him instead of Lukaku...