Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2017, 05:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He won't be here long. Would rather get it over and done with tbh if he likes Paris so much.
Wish he'd come here on a two year deal, with the option of never extending but spending as much money as possible.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Wish he'd come here on a two year deal, with the option of never extending but spending as much money as possible.
Would rather he came here in 2013, rebuilt and now we'd be on the right road, with or without him...

But, well we all know what happened...

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:04 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Would rather he came here in 2013, rebuilt and now we'd be on the right road, with or without him...

But, well we all know what happened...
Think you missed my snide dig at siders

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Think you missed my snide dig at siders
Tbf I was struggling with it.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Whip cannot stomach any Jose criticism

Reflects a very insecure confidence in the manager.
What the £#%&! are you on about you weirdo? I was talking about Jem... that's twice you've said that today.... #obsessed

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Didn't SAF have something so say when a few saps in the crowd jeered/booed Giggs 15 odd years ago?? I have no real problem with #@&%!s being called out tbh.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Whip cannot stomach any Jose criticism

Reflects a very insecure confidence in the manager.
Deffo.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Deffo.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Stickman

Onboard and always was but if he mentions PSG again he can Get to £#%&!.

How id rate the job he’s done so far, 7.5/10 rising to an 8 if we Sustain a title challenge all season.

I have a nagging feeling he’s going to quit at the end of this season...£#%&! knows where we go from there if he does.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Whip Hubley

#teamLöw

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
#teamLöw

Extreme "meh".

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
What the £#%&! are you on about you weirdo? I was talking about Jem... that's twice you've said that today.... #obsessed

doesn't jose usually do his slapped arse routine after winning a league or champions league?

any change of a decent tropheh before you do this, joseh? eh?

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:43 PM
ziggyman17

he has been given over 300 million to spend since he took over, has been more or less backed by the club since he took over, if he does leave then I think it is more to do with his home and family life and the fact that his wife refuses to move up Manchester with him... If he wants to leave, then so be it, no one should be begged or forced to stay at the club.

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Clarkie

More I think of it, if he wanted to £#%&! off, he could just do it. He doesn't need an excuse to do so...So, why is he saying this?

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:51 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
More I think of it, if he wanted to f*** off, he could just do it. He doesn't need an excuse to do so...So, why is he saying this?
a nice pay off ? rock the boat then the club and himself come to a nice agreement...

Unread 31-10-2017, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
More I think of it, if he wanted to f*** off, he could just do it. He doesn't need an excuse to do so...So, why is he saying this?
Have to keep going back to it, he thrives off conflict and instability. He clearly needs it to drive and motivate himself. He feeds off the intensity and the desire to prove people wrong etc. What's changed over recent years is that even when he wins, that antagonism is his first port of call.

When he won the title with Chelsea the second time he immediately used it to have digs at rival managers. He's become a little obsessed with that need to be on a collision course with someone, and it increasingly doesn't appear to mater who.

Unread 31-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Wtf big whipped goes bananas if anyone mentions a bad thing re Josie. One little remarks. Off the handle. Anyone notice this?

Unread 31-10-2017, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Wtf big whipped goes bananas if anyone mentions a bad thing re Josie. One little remarks. Off the handle. Anyone notice this?
Now you mention it he does do that. Weird. Some type of insecurity imo.

Perhaps sees a lot of himself in Jose.

Unread 31-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Now you mention it he does do that. Weird. Some type of insecurity imo.

Perhaps sees a lot of himself in Jose.
Deffo

Unread 31-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You ok ?
Closed Thread