United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
when I typed it thought it sounded provocative, didnt mean it to

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Had a row with my old man about United at the weekend, funnily enough

He still believes the line that we have £150 million in the bank to spend, you know
That was the argument.

I'm gonna chill out with it, couldn't ever have a better Dad but he's an utter @#%&! on here.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He gave me 20+ bad rep points for some reason (I disabled it after that)

Nft.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
I only know him on here and he's a @#%&!.

Don't want his lifestory nor do I care about it.
Not really his life story tbh and you brought him up, not in the way he brought me up though. Those are very different interpretations of "brought up". Sorry, what were we talking about? Gog Coch being a @#%&!? True.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
our bench looks like it should be sat in the back of a van waiting to rob a bank
A Cheetham Hill Offy more like.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

What the £#%&! was that kids countdown about?

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:31 PM
irk

jesus christ. this is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:32 PM
silv

£#%&! we are poor

irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
it was the red army under 5s

Ginners

that coutinho looks a class prospect for inter

safingtons

Quote:
Not really his life story tbh and you brought him up, not in the way he brought me up though. Those are very different interpretations of "brought up". Sorry, what were we talking about? Gog Coch being a @#%&!? True.
I brought him up on here , about being a @#%&!, nothing more othing less.

I'm sure he's a charming man off the fora aka sound in real life. Never questioned that, you turned it personal tbh.

Just saying he's a @#%&!, which he is.

Rhodzy

Good God

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:33 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
what I thought.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:33 PM
safingtons

That was a pretty drab last half hour, Fletcher out of form, Anderson and Carrick still playing into fitness and form. Hardly a surprise.

Shame that Macheda has been given zero support in attack whenever SAF puts him in the team.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:34 PM
borsuk

very comfortable, needs more of a cutting edge is all, too pedestrian up top.

macheda has improved but he just doesn't convince me. i can't see him making it at united for the life of me. welbeck is twice the player imo.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

I'm sure he's a charming man off the fora aka sound in real life. Never questioned that, you turned it personal tbh.

OK good.

borsuk

Quote:

MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
ffs carrick
He's been terrible tonight.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Sullingtons

we're missing rooney

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Utter shite match. United playing at walking pace with 1 up front.