United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Wez

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Park :shakehead:
His hair :shakehead:
The new Ginola

andyroo

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Rio and Ian Dowie having a very important conversation.
Eyebrow cultivation techniques?

Billy Bigbollox

Rooney's replacement

antonin jablonsky

I'm finally sick of Rio.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Grimson

Carrick and Fletcher have both struggled playing balls wide or forward, under no pressure.

Switching Off

We need a £#%&!ing sub on, don't care if it's Neville for Nani, just make a change.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Was it Franz Carr who scored the goal that took them to Hillsborough and not us? Queued for about 3 hours for that ticket and Ithink it was that dgame that I realised football was gonna make me a total @#%&!.
The night of McClair's goal that was about forty-four yards over the line.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm finally sick of Rio.
The beaches, the poverty, the ladyboys, just had enough.

Switching Off

Quote:
Was it Franz Carr who scored the goal that took them to Hillsborough and not us? Queued for about 3 hours for that ticket and Ithink it was that dgame that I realised football was gonna make me a total @#%&!.
Garry Parker with two rs I think. 70th minute. ish.

borsuk

pitch seems terribly heavy, passes travelling slowly, stopping short or getting stuck under players' feet, making it hard to get any zip in the moves.

andyroo

£#%&!ing hell. Gill. I hate that man so much.

Utter @#%&!.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:09 PM
Switching Off

Robbie Keane coming on against his former club.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The night of McClair's goal that was about forty-four yards over the line.
That's the £#%&!er, in the Stret, on me own but for all my violent "friends" around me. Remember the forecourt after, carnage.

Horst_ Bucholst

surley fergie can't enjoy watching this if he is honest.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:10 PM
andyroo

The passing. £#%&! me. What do they do in training apart from laughing when Rooney gets cut up?

stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Park and little rafael have been to the hairdressers
On that subject, Park and Evra haven't been the same since they had that short back and sides, bit longer on top haircut. They look like they should be in 80's indie bands

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Garry Parker with two rs I think. 70th minute. ish.
Former Villa? Or did he go there? Sort of Gary Barry clone.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
surley fergie can't enjoy watching this if he is honest.
He's probably got Rooney tied up watching it, eyes jammed open a la Clockwork Orange, hence why he's happy for it to carry on.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Former Villa? Or did he go there? Sort of Gary Barry clone.
He went to Villa later. Thought he was a winger or inside forward, but I was young, could be wrong.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Nani's got Ronnie's reputation i see.