United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:58 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

anderson arsed that bursaspor player out of the way then

rogieop

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
good to see dennis irwin getting in on the act.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Seriously, why is Park in the team? Just taking up space on the pitch for no apparent reason.

Watch him score a blinder now the little @#%&!
He's reminding me at the moment of the ex-Forest winger Gary Crosby. Hit the ball to him he "wins" a free-kick, or loses it. Get Bebe on as I said on page 2 and borsuk joined the party late.

Switching Off

Got Spurs on the computer. They just showed Benitez sat in the dugout stroking his goatee as if he's got absolutely anything to do with what his team are doing on the pitch

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's reminding me at the moment of the ex-Forest winger Gary Crosby. Hit the ball to him he "wins" a free-kick, or loses it. Get Bebe on as I said on page 2 and borsuk joined the party late.
"Great moments when I was 9"

Hendry

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Simply becuase we've got nobody better to play instead of him...
Bebe(page 2, followed by borsers)

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Some of the passing from midfield has been atrocious. Dunno what Ferie was on about at half time, they've been lousy as a unit for the most part
That's because minus Nani the midfield is awful.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:01 PM
safingtons

Fletch looks £#%&!ed, looks like he needs a couple of weeks of chilling in Miami or something.

PaulParkers

Quote:

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Seriously, why is Park in the team? Just taking up space on the pitch for no apparent reason.

Watch him score a blinder now the little @#%&!
Did you see his shot in the first half?

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
"Great moments when I was 9"
They had a team of 'em, Clough's little @#%&! son was the same.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Wez

lovely touch from Carrick

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
They had a team of 'em, Clough's little @#%&! son was the same.
That was a great team when I started watching footy, Ian Woan, Phil Starbuck etc

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:04 PM
andyroo

Was thinking Evra was having his best game for a while. Now he's crocked.

Just how £#%&!ed are we?

Rhodzy

Park :shakehead:
His hair :shakehead:

Zorg

Quote:
That was a great team when I started watching footy, Ian Woan, Phil Starbuck etc

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:05 PM
taff

iain dowie and rio?

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:05 PM
safingtons

Rio and Ian Dowie having a very important conversation.

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
iain dowie and rio?
Played at West Arm together

Unread 20-10-2010, 09:06 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Was it Franz Carr who scored the goal that took them to Hillsborough and not us? Queued for about 3 hours for that ticket and Ithink it was that dgame that I realised football was gonna make me a total @#%&!.