United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:36 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
very comfortable, needs more of a cutting edge is all, too pedestrian up top.

macheda has improved but he just doesn't convince me. i can't see him making it at united for the life of me. welbeck is twice the player imo.
I like Macheda, he has had virtually no support. I think Welbeck might be a better prospect too but am unsure. I like your Dad.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: Matchnight thread: Doom, doom, anger, doom, little pea, team & links

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Sad to think not many of us would be disappointed if he was to be sent packing now, can't afford to carry passengers.
Yeah, we could do with freeing up a few places in the Squad.
We're fit to bursting with talent.
It's about time someone else from the Double winning squad was bombed out.
It's only been 24hrs since the last one.

Tiberian

Not great, far too reliant on Nani for all the forward play, Park pretty much non existent as an attacking force on the other side.

Anderson has been quite good, the best of the 3 in midfield in terms of progressive play, starting to get a little sharpness in his play. Carrick has disappointed, the type of game at his best he would be dominating, but he is quite hesitant in his play tonight, still looks low on confidence.

Macheda had not really been in the game, needs more support and a quicker tempo to the play.

Obertan on for Park would be a positive move.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
we're missing rooney
Yup, what we need is a smirking scouse shithouse spending an entire game looking towards Mane Road 'cos he's too thick to know they've moved to an equally shit part of Manc with some ridiculous apartments mixed in amongst the scum.

Ginners

had to turn it off, dreadful stuff from utd.

safingtons

See, idiots like borsuk already writing Macheda off.

He's had zero support in the starts given to him at Sunderland and tonight.

Few more of these and SAF ships him off only to see him be a star at Juve/Milan/Inter in a few years. Shame but likely to happen.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:39 PM
taff

might get my dad to post on here, can just see marlo running rings round him while he's typing with two fingers and going "a...a...where's the 'a'?"

Switching Off

Park and Carrick off, Pea and Bebe on.

safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
had to turn it off, dreadful stuff from utd.
At least you lasted longer than you lasted in the Spurs game

Nft.

Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
See, idiots like borsuk already writing Macheda off.

He's had zero support in the starts given to him at Sunderland and tonight.

Few more of these and SAF ships him off only to see him be a star at Juve/Milan/Inter in a few years. Shame but likely to happen.
Don't think he's good enough to start yet, not saying he won't be though.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What the £#%&! was that kids countdown about?
I literally :cringed: when I heard that ...finger nails down a blackboard.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:40 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
"Colleen forgave you, we won't" banner.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Park and Carrick off, Pea and Bebe on.
I'd like to see Oberhead get a run out

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Obertan on for Park would be a positive move.
It really has come to this hasn't it?
Where did it all go wrong?....

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:44 PM
stax

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What the £#%&! was that kids countdown about?
I'm liking those kids, they did a half decent United chant earlier as well. I'm looking to them to provide the Anti-Glazer/Rooney atmos later on.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
stop it. please

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Wez

Quote:
when was the last time Obertan got a run out?

Got to give these lads a go

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Is that one of them there rhetorical questions?

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:46 PM
safingtons

Quote:
We had a worse squad in 2004 when Rooney came.

IF its really that painful supporting this club then please join Rooney at the Boo Camp or Bernabeu, anything to stop this incessant whining.

There are 2 great wingers injured tonight and not even on the bench, just £#%&! off with the bitching.

Unread 20-10-2010, 08:46 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
when was the last time Obertan got a run out?

Got to give these lads a go
exactly