Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Give her one, love

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
I'm sure the BBC and Sky will have a field day pontificating about the wrongs on this. Personally I'd much rather keep all this virtue-signalling out of sport full stop, but it shows how token all this bullshit is over here.
I feel inclined to agree with this.

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
No full kit?

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:41 PM
AK14

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:43 PM
Ethers

Is that a giant gobstopper?

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Turn it inside out?

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Pop

Can't stand American flat cap £#%&!ers.

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Is that what the G stands for in LGBT?

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 21-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I feel inclined to agree with this.
Yep, don’t disagree. I can remember thinking in the 80’s when national teams wouldn’t play in South Africa, £#%&! me it’s just a game of football - why does it have to get political all the time? And so what if our black players at the time didn’t travel or had to sit it out. I mean they were black ffs - they’d surely understand given that bananas were being thrown at them at matches in the uk. Probably wasn’t safe for them to be there but why stop the rest of us playing or watching? Selfish @#%&!s.

It’s all got way out of hand with the gays now. Totally over the top.

Unread 21-11-2022, 08:21 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

All a bunch of £#%&!ing hypocrites.

Unread 21-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
These media personalities all exist to get paid and so they're all their to get paid. They'll happily stand their gurning with Putin, Qatari royalty etc if it means a payday at the end of it all.

The insistence of LGBT groups etc on pushing their agenda in sport and every other arena is boring and unnecessary. As is the corporate pandering that comes as a result of it. Keep the social/political elements out of sport as much as possible.

On a side note, the photographer could have got a better shot of Scott surely.

Unread 22-11-2022, 12:40 AM
armchair

Unread 22-11-2022, 01:36 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Football has always had rules on what players wear as kit since forever, this is total bullshit, captains wear black armbands that's it, If you feel that strongly about it then don't play and go and join a protest.

There's a lot more worse things that they get up to over there than their LGBT shit, any armbands about them? All this has just got ridiculous.

Unread 22-11-2022, 06:50 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yep, don’t disagree. I can remember thinking in the 80’s when national teams wouldn’t play in South Africa, £#%&! me it’s just a game of football - why does it have to get political all the time? And so what if our black players at the time didn’t travel or had to sit it out. I mean they were black ffs - they’d surely understand given that bananas were being thrown at them at matches in the uk. Probably wasn’t safe for them to be there but why stop the rest of us playing or watching? Selfish @#%&!s.

It’s all got way out of hand with the gays now. Totally over the top.
Yep, agree with Ed, Wayne and that shit wum, the LGBT lot need to wind it in and take their punishment on the chin.

At the end of the day, it can't really be 'love' if they're not even willing to take a prison sentence or even death for it, can it?!

Time for everyone to shut up about the gays being jailed and killed, it's now time for millionaires to kick a ball around an air conditioned stadium in the middle of winter, that's been built on top of the bodies of slave labourers. But all these virtue signalling snowflakes are really spoiling the occasion for me.

Some may say the teams are gutless £#%&!ers who don't seem to realise that a protest doesn't usually get the green light from those you are protesting against, and that retreating on your protest due to the threat of a yellow card is cowardice in the extreme, but they're the real heroes to me by getting one over the alphabet people.

Unread 22-11-2022, 07:20 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Yep, agree with Ed, Wayne and that shit wum, the LGBT lot need to wind it in and take their punishment on the chin.

At the end of the day, it can't really be 'love' if they're not even willing to take a prison sentence or even death for it, can it?!

Time for everyone to shut up about the gays being jailed and killed, it's now time for millionaires to kick a ball around an air conditioned stadium in the middle of winter, that's been built on top of the bodies of slave labourers. But all these virtue signalling snowflakes are really spoiling the occasion for me.

Some may say the teams are gutless £#%&!ers who don't seem to realise that a protest doesn't usually get the green light from those you are protesting against, and that retreating on your protest due to the threat of a yellow card is cowardice in the extreme, but they're the real heroes to me by getting one over the alphabet people.
Don't start telling the truth, it's so out of fashion

Just play the football and stop the shit. Plenty of footballers campaign and do shit off the pitch, all this LGBXYZ stuff around the game has gone totally off the rails.

Unread 22-11-2022, 07:35 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Don't start telling the truth, it's so out of fashion

Just play the football and stop the shit. Plenty of footballers campaign and do shit off the pitch, all this LGBXYZ stuff around the game has gone totally off the rails.
100%!

It's politically correctness gone mad!

Unread 22-11-2022, 08:43 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
100%!

It's politically correctness gone mad!
Think Trippers only gets angry about anything if the English are the baddies and it’s some colonial evil perpetrated in the 1700’s.

Unread 22-11-2022, 09:04 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Think Trippers only gets angry about anything if the English are the baddies and it’s some colonial evil perpetrated in the 1700’s.
@#%&!

Was going to say I get angry at loads of stuff, but I actually don't, I just observe. My days of being active with the activists are gone.

Unread 22-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Pop

Plenty of people turning up in rainbow hats, t-shirts, etc now and of course registering their SHOCK on twitter when they are told they can't enter the stadiums with them on.

"I know we are in a conservative Islamic state and have been warned about this for years but it's 2022. 2022!!!"

Just shit stirrers tbh.
Closed Thread