United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:02 PM
Tronics

£#%&!ing hell!

Considering the team he picked and our recent form that performance came out of £#%&!ing nowhere!

FOR ONCE the less talented players stepped up and put a £#%&!ing shift in! The likes of Fellaini, Young and Darmain were immense today, what's a performance.

Pogba kept it simple too which helped and Herrera was great too!

Rashford had a lot of pressure on him today with Ibra on the bench and he £#%&!ing delivered against 2 fairly rugged CB's in Luiz & Cahill. And one chance one goal, love Rashers I do

Would like to see more of this classic Mourinho going forward tbh. Stop the opposition and take your chances, will 'ave

Sparky***

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
That’s why Jose Mourinho is United manager & the moaning £#%&!ers on here aren’t

UTFR
I'm happy as i always am,

£#%&! THE MOANING £#%&!ERS ON HERE, £#%&! RIGHT OFF @#%&!S

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:03 PM
My Name is Keith

Immense performance and result and a huge lift for the end of the season.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
SAVE. US. JOSE.

Should never have doubted him. The manager we need.

Amazing.
Humiliated Conte

There'll be loads on here absolutely gutted

To those all I can say is, shut the £#%&! up @#%&!s

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:05 PM
ZiggyStardust

Excellent tactical performance today

Completely shut Chelsea down
Don't think they had even a half a chance today

Lingard and Rashford were excellent in attack
Some great combination play between the pair and with some better attacking players around them would have resulted in even more goals

Bailly and Rojo were so solid at the back and Herrera gave his best display in a red shirt

Only negative was again Pogba
So clumsy on the ball and didn't give us anything going forward
Hopefully he starts to perform in these big games but it's a real worry

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Vedder

Handball

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
SAVE. US. JOSE.

Should never have doubted him. The manager we need.

Amazing.
You're the only one who's stood by him and the team tbf.
Deserve this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Handball
First time I've seen it. Thought it was meant to be nailed on.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Excellent tactical performance today

Completely shut Chelsea down
Don't think they had even a half a chance today

Lingard and Rashford were excellent in attack
Some great combination play between the pair and with some better attacking players around them would have resulted in even more goals

Bailly and Rojo were so solid at the back and Herrera gave his best display in a red shirt

Only negative was again Pogba
So clumsy on the ball and didn't give us anything going forward
Hopefully he starts to perform in these big games but it's a really worry
There were no negatives. We owned the midfield and Pogba was a huge part of that. Herrera was given a specific role and it was up to Fellaini and Pogba to pick up the extra slack which they did magnificently; every second ball won and possession won back all afternoon.

Top performance all round.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Vedder

All the post match coverage so far is making excuses for Chelsea losing ffs. Players injured, handball

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
hopefully today is the template for next season...........
Has to be template for the remaining big games in the league and the europa semis and final(yes getting ahead of myself)

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:13 PM
irk

Scousers will be claiming that poster behind mourinho is a dig at Ross Barkley

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:14 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Scousers will be claiming that poster behind mourinho is a dig at Ross Barkley

puressence

Sparky dead marlo dead. Absolute £#%&!ing £#%&!ers the pair of them
Young immense. Darmain beat game for us. Rojo Bailly need to stay fit. I'm so happy £#%&!ing buzzing for Jose the £#%&!ers who slate him have no idea .. just said first time in 10 years Chelsea haven't had a shot on target in a game that's Jose that is. What a £#%&!ing day. That's 22 unbeaten once my run started. Never in doubt

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sparky dead marlo dead. Absolute £#%&!ing £#%&!ers the pair of them
Young immense. Darmain beat game for us. Rojo Bailly need to stay fit. I'm so happy £#%&!ing buzzing for Jose the £#%&!ers who slate him have no idea .. just said first time in 10 years Chelsea haven't had a shot on target in a game that's Jose that is. What a £#%&!ing day. That's 22 unbeaten once my run started. Never in doubt
22 not out fellah....

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Jose: 'total convincement'

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:16 PM
believe

We're not letting that cup game go are we

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Jose: 'total convincement'

He's way too smart not to know that "unbeatable" and "unbeaten" aren't the same thing... Loves a wum does Jose.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Sparky***

No gooning up the touchline pal? No knee slides or diving into the crowd?

No?

£#%&!ing wiggy #@&%!.

Unread 16-04-2017, 06:26 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There were no negatives. We owned the midfield and Pogba was a huge part of that. Herrera was given a specific role and it was up to Fellaini and Pogba to pick up the extra slack which they did magnificently; every second ball won and possession won back all afternoon.

Top performance all round.
Don't agree
I thought he gave some really poor passes away and got caught on the ball a few times

Not as bad as some of his performances in the big matches this season but he was well behind Herrera and Fellaini in the performance stakes today

We need a lot more from him going forward in these big games