United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-07-2017, 08:53 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

State of this lad...

Unread 17-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not a good enough finisher. End of.
he's a quality finisher.

just needs to improve decision-making which will come the more he plays through the middle.

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
We'll see. It seems like any talk on here daring to suggest he might not be the 2nd coming of Puskas is greeted like a female dr who.
No. It's solely and completely about your suggestion that he isn't a goalscorer.

Unread 18-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's a quality finisher.

just needs to improve decision-making which will come the more he plays through the middle.
He isn't a quality finisher. You can't tech that knack of finishing you either have it or you don't. He doesn't.

The stats bear it out.

Unread 18-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
He isn't a quality finisher. You can't tech that knack of finishing you either have it or you don't. He doesn't.

The stats bear it out.
Rooney noticeably improved his finishing from when he arrived

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:29 AM
King Tubby

nice to see Keith Morris getting a game...

Unread 18-07-2017, 07:23 AM
dunk

Quote:

The stats bear it out.
£#%&!ing hell Sparky so what you are saying is that no player who has ever been considered a 'goalscorer' ever improved their finishing after the age of 18?

I know you've jumped 2 footed onto marlo's 'Rashford is shit' campaign, but are you actually reading what you are posting

Didn't Rashford score with about 8 of his first 10 attempts on goal for United or something stupid like that were you hearalding him as the new Pele then?

Unread 18-07-2017, 07:57 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

The stats bear it out.
What was Ronaldo's finishing like when he was a teenager?

Unread 18-07-2017, 08:03 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
What was Ronaldo's finishing like when he was a teenager?

The fattypuff or the thinifer?

Unread 18-07-2017, 08:26 AM
gbmufc

Sparky...I remember Dwight Yorke`s debut against West Ham. I came home after that game and told my mate he was shit and we would never win anything with that team!

When we have the settled team all together you will see a different game..I hope.

Unread 18-07-2017, 08:28 AM
woody78

Quote:
I was around to see Andy Cole's time at Newcastle, where he scored 40 goals in one season - so I honestly don't know where you've drawn that comparison. You tit.
Andy Cole hadn't even scored a goal when he was Rashfords age...

Unread 18-07-2017, 08:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
The fattypuff or the thinifer?
Fat one was insane in one on ones as a £#%&!ing embryo.

Took the other Ronaldo 3 years to shake off 'wasteful' 'poor decision maker' and 'show pony with no end product' allegations..

Unread 18-07-2017, 09:03 AM
92ToBury

Is this the same Rashford that slotted two the other day with the same clinical style we used to see in Ruud, precision finish into the far bottom corner? Give your head a wobble.

Unread 18-07-2017, 09:21 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Took the other Ronaldo 3 years to shake off 'wasteful' 'poor decision maker' and 'show pony with no end product' allegations..
remember?

Unread 18-07-2017, 09:24 AM
20 times

Wet duvets AOTS