United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Honestly don't believe a single word any of these English Journo's come out with, they know absolutely £#%&! all

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
After that performance I wouldn't be surprised to see Jose bring forward a couple of summer transfers tbh

A ball winning midfielder would be a good start.
All his career Carrick has struggled with a high tempo whilst being pressed hard. Like I said before, we are desperate for someone else in central midfield.

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:29 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Honestly don't believe a single word any of these English Journo's come out with, they know absolutely £#%&! all
Big Dunc is scottish and as close to the Mou camp as it gets.

ogden is english and is usually the most reliable United journo alongside Taylor. Broke the ferie retirement....

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Big Dunc is scottish and as close to the Mou camp as it gets.

ogden is english and is usually the most reliable United journo alongside Taylor. Broke the ferie retirement....
English/British. All clueless mongs hyped up by their own delusions of importance.

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
English/British. All clueless mongs hyped up by their own delusions of importance.
Lets just hope this lad comes

We win 2 cups if he comes, right off the bat....

Unread 15-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Sparky***

price will go up to £60m today

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:00 PM
AK14

We're apparently after that Atalanta midfielder now, the one Chelsea have been following for a while.

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
We're apparently after that Atalanta midfielder now, the one Chelsea have been following for a while.
Link?

Will be really be disappointed if we don't bring anyone in, unless our top targets really are unobtainable.

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

You look at Wanyama & Dembele for Spurs......Kante and Matic for Chelsea...

They allow the likes of Delli Ali, Eriksen, Hazard, Pedro and Willian to go forward with freedom knowing they're going to stop most of what comes over the halfway line.

Our over-reliance on a 35 year old Carrick to hold the entire midfield together is really exposed on days like today. Carrick allows Pogba to be more of an influence where he's best..attacking.

It's so important going forward that we find someone to do that job for us, because I really don't want Pogba in the middle of the pitch, surrounded by opposition players, trying to trick his way past 2-3 of them.

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Neo

Quote:

Looks like the 'You' in a 'You and the guy she tells you not to worry about' meme, with the other guy being Pogba.

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You look at Wanyama & Dembele for Spurs......Kante and Matic for Chelsea...

They allow the likes of Delli Ali, Eriksen, Hazard, Pedro and Willian to go forward with freedom knowing they're going to stop most of what comes over the halfway line.

Our over-reliance on a 35 year old Carrick to hold the entire midfield together is really exposed on days like today. Carrick allows Pogba to be more of an influence where he's best..attacking.

It's so important going forward that we find someone to do that job for us, because I really don't want Pogba in the middle of the pitch, surrounded by opposition players, trying to trick his way past 2-3 of them.

Absolutely this.

I can't believe for a moment that Jose hasn't identified this as an issue. it's a role he loves.

I think he tried it with Fellaini, saw his limitations and then installed Carrick. I think the public support and rousing of Fellaini is because he knows he will need to rely on him at some point this season. I don't believe he sees him as a long-term solution.

He's our shit Matic for when Carrick isn't there. It makes the failure of Morgan Schneiderlin all the more disappointing too because he supposed attributes are exactly what we need.

I'm sure this will addressed in the summer, but i think we'll 'make do' for now. I'd rather we did that than take a punt on a @#%&! this month.

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:31 PM
puressence

Quote:
price will go up to £60m today
And you won't have contributed one £#%&!ing penny of the fee

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
And you won't have contributed one £#%&!ing penny of the fee

Unread 15-01-2017, 08:49 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:

Never heard of the lad but if he can play in midfield then sign him up.

Quote:

Unread 15-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Vedder

Playing on bt sport now. He's £#%&!ing huge

Monaco are brilliant to watch

Unread 15-01-2017, 10:32 PM
dunk

First time I've seen him. Certainly looks as if he can play a bit, is massive and has put the work in defensively from what I've seen. Hell of a strapping on his knee though

Like that Lemar too.

Unread 15-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Vedder

Quote:
First time I've seen him. Certainly looks as if he can play a bit, is massive and has put the work in defensively from what I've seen.

Like that Lemar too.
Yeah Lemar is shit hot the two fullbacks are £#%&!ing brilliant too.

Unread 15-01-2017, 10:48 PM
dunk

This kid, Mbappe, looks a player as well. I've seen snippets of him before.

What a goal that was by Lemar

Can't believe they let Silva score a header

Ok.. so we'll have Fabinho, Bakayoko and Lemar. K. thanks. Bye.

Unread 18-02-2017, 04:22 PM
AK14

He's turned down a new contract from Monaco

On
Closed Thread