Yea, a pig wearing a united shirt

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Seamus

is he in a safe house yet?

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:43 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
On relfection (and 'cos it's magic) I'd have to say the lad has done the right thing here.

if he'd have got out and confronted him he would be facing arrest and prosecution for a road rage assault.

it would also have provided the scousers with a handy deflection away from the initial disgusting gobbing on a child and made the fight the centre of attention. Carragher would be getting sympathy for being attacked by a thug.

besides it's unbecoming for a grown man to be rolling around in the road. he's playing the sensible game.

some may say that taking the civilised view is just a handy excuse for avoiding the humiliation of being filled in by a large angry neanderthal professional athlete. but that's a matter for them. i've no idea of magic's pugilistic prowess. he is from north wales and they tend to be farm strong up there. he is a big lad though, carragher.
Oh don’t get me wrong pal, I’d have bounced Carra’s head off his car. Probably wouldn’t be able to look my daughter in the face otherwise. Just saying it’s easy to talk. As I’ve just done etc.

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:44 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Don't want to get anyone in trouble, but if he's holding the phone in one hand, and pressing the window button with the other (guessing the daughter wasn't the one who did that given her comments), he was driving with no hands on the wheel for a while.
Hearing the driver had a go-pro strapped to his chest/moobs...

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Pop

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:47 AM
thatsfuctit

Even United fans going for Maggers on TalkSport.

Wellinever

Default Carraghers Punishment

Carragher's punishment should be to be locked in Sky's reviewing room and shown a loop of United's victories over Liverpool, to the accompaniment of
"He came for Uruguay he made the Scousers cry... Diego, Diego...!"

The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Hearing the driver had a go-pro strapped to his chest/moobs...
and had a chauffeur driving him.

marlo

some people are unbelievable.

he spat at another human. even worse its a girl but he spat aimed at someones face. a horrible vile act

the guy driving should get done as well but one bad act shouldn't some how rationalise the other one.

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

he spat at another human. even worse its a girl but he spat aimed at someones face. a horrible vile act

the guy driving should get done as well but one bad act shouldn't some how rationalise the other one.
Ey up... Ban Ki Moon’s on

TV3 have binned him off from commentating on tomorrow’s game

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:50 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Post 81 pal

Problem with the thread getting so big is people miss the gold.

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:52 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

exactly. whoever he intended to spit at there was a child in the way. worse than spitting directly at another player on the pitch - Would he have swung a punch with a child in the way?

If he was verbally abused 4 times (more than Banter) then its wrong but if he cant wind the window up and put on Phil Collins loud enough to ignore then he shouldnt be going the game lah

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Ey up... Ban Ki Moon’s on

TV3 have binned him off from commentating on tomorrow’s game
Ban Ki Moon?

Unread 12-03-2018, 11:54 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Carragher's punishment should be to be locked in Sky's reviewing room and shown a loop of United's victories over Liverpool, to the accompaniment of

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Buck

Neville delighted about this. Puts an end to the Valencia digs.

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:03 PM
browser

Sacked apparently

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
could this be all one big wum and magic is, shamelessly, using a gobbed on little girl to try and secure a place in fred folklore? Seen a united fan with a daughter in the headlines, they have a similar accent, similar ages and has decided to seize his opportunity...

Not for me to suggest...

no

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:09 PM
puressence

Foty won in march this will never be beaten

Unread 12-03-2018, 12:11 PM
puressence

Piers morgan
Closed Thread