United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
pure has a massive crack with or without his mates

He takes dinosaur sized poos and one time a sofa cushion got stuck in it.

Unread 08-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Jack Duckworth

new year, same old shite.....

Unread 08-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Qwertyuiop

To be fair those team are at a higher level than FC, I thought the going rate for NWC Div1 was £4 or £5 ?

Unread 08-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
old trafford is crap these days............. at least you can have a crack with your mates at fc

You can do that without having to support another club.

Maybe go bowling or for a walk in the park.

Unread 08-01-2007, 01:55 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
To be fair those team are at a higher level than FC, I thought the going rate for NWC Div1 was £4 or £5 ?
It wasn't me who dragged all non-league football clubs into the mix. In terms of ground rental and stewarding costs for the size of crowd FC attract, home and away (which is why the majority of the clubs FC play away in that league also charge £7 a head for adults) £7 is cheap. The clubs highlighted in my previous post attract crowds similar to, or lower than, FC United, have their own grounds, but still need to charge nearly double what FC do.

Unread 08-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Tropical

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
Why not £#%&! off and be tiresome on Red Issue? It suits you better.

Unread 08-01-2007, 03:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
weve had this conversation b4

i go fc for the crack........ not for the football........ and not particularly cos its my team

cos manchester united is........

dont get upset when fc lose or owt like that

where as i am gutted when united lose

just hate what united has become though....... a monster

pay up / shut up / sit down / fook off

cattle mate....... thats all we are

for the record........ atmosphere in north stand was awful yday........ gotta be gutted to spend money to sit there week in week out
MOOOOOOOO

Unread 08-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
and support fc utd .. why do you bother watching big utd anymore and having a pop at everything it stands for
They invented this emoticon specifically for a thread like this >

Unread 08-01-2007, 04:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Lee, to be fair, you use any stick you can to beat the club down with!

Even lavishing undeserved praise on rivals and hailing people who have been sold etc.

Unread 08-01-2007, 04:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Lee, to be fair, you use any stick you can to beat the club down with!

Even lavishing undeserved praise on rivals and hailing people who have been sold etc.
love it
Closed Thread