Unread 03-05-2010, 06:33 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up allardyce pissing on wenger again

2-1 up and silvestre is on borrowed time here

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: allardyce pissing on wenger again

Quote:
Chris Samba heads in from about a yard out - Sol Campbell muscling his own keeper out of the way but failing to actually attack the ball.

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Sandman

Arsenal are after that Simon Kjaer by the looks of things.

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: allardyce pissing on wenger again

Quote:
Speaking about his successes against the Frenchman with Bolton, Allardyce said: "As an opposing manager, Arsene Wenger came out and criticised what we did. You just smile and say: 'I've managed to outwit you again. My tactics have been better on the day than yours have. I've managed to achieve a result against what has been one of the top sides in the Premier League for a long time.' If it's good enough for Inter Milan against Barcelona then it's good enough for me."

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:51 PM
Switching Off

Arsenal could finish 4th at this rate

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

arsenal remain a push over. wenger needs some steel in his team. they are far too easy to beat.

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:53 PM
wiganste

They've taken points from all the top teams at home now. Of course, we lost the title there

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
arsenal remain a push over. wenger needs some steel in his team. they are far too easy to beat.
We should offer them Carrick

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They've taken points from all the top teams at home now. Of course, we lost the tittle there
Nobody's disputing they're tough to beat at home. Im just disappointed that Sam didn't roll over on purpose for his good buddy.

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Mark Corrigan

Straight down the tunnel again

£#%&!ing terrible, terrible loser

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
They've taken points from all the top teams at home now. Of course, we lost the tittle there
said exactly that yesterday

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

no win in 8 for arsenal

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
no win in 8 for arsenal
losing to barcelona in the manner they did crushed them. blew any illusions they had that they were the soul protectors of nice football out of the water.

wiganste

Quote:
no win in 8 for arsenal
And all those tossers shitting themselves that they were about to piss the title because of their easy run in

Appletango

no win in 8.

Fabregas has probably been out for 8 games.

Without him they are very average.

Back 5 of Fabianksi, Sagna, Campbell, Silvestre and Traore

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Serenity Now

I've always said that Arsenal are a good side, but without a plan B. They play some outstanding football, perhaps the best in the world, and full credit to Wenger for that, but time and again it just isn't enough. It's all very well playing your little triangles, pass, pass, pass, but when things aren't going your way sometimes you just need to put it into the mixer. Arsenal simply aren't capable of that.

Unread 03-05-2010, 06:59 PM
shadowplay

Yeah, but they have had the toughest of run-ins, so.....

Unread 03-05-2010, 07:00 PM
TheKitchenSink

What a £#%&!ing baby Wenger is

Arsenal are a long way from challenging for anything worthwhile. They might get a carling cup one year if they're lucky. No doubt his players have got talent, but physically they just don't have it in them.

Unread 03-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Zorg

I reckon when Wenger first asked about Silvestre, Fergie went "Ha ha! Nice one…………oh, you're serious? Er…ok."

Him and Campbell at the back...

Unread 03-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Serenity Now

Yep. As soon as someone sticks one on them they all go into a shell. It's all very well playing your fancy football, that's great, but at the end of the day, you still need to earn the right to play. That's where an Adams, a Vieira or, dare I say it, a Keown comes into play. Arsenal don't have that any more.
Closed Thread