Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Camel

Default Re: Scapegoat of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox

This @#%&!
shocking as that assist was, we can't really blame anyone except ourselves...so by that logic, it's the fans fault.

Unread 02-05-2010, 06:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svens robotic nob
What a £#%&!ing @#%&! you are.
Living up to your name I see

Carrick will be £#%&!ed off this summer. Get used to it, mate

Unread 02-05-2010, 07:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Carrick will be £#%&!ed off this summer. Get used to it, mate
I love how you use always Carrick & Michael Owen in your pro-Berbatov arguments ....use them as a deflector shield of sorts.

They've both had better seasons than Berbatov.

Berbatov has been a complete joke all season long. He isn't good enough to play for United. He hasn't got the mental fortitude, the application, the winning mentality, the determination, the composure or the balls.
Out of his depth tbf.

Unread 02-05-2010, 08:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I love how you use always Carrick & Michael Owen in your pro-Berbatov arguments ....use them as a deflector shield of sorts.

Berbatov has been a complete joke all season long. He isn't good enough to play for United. He hasn't got the mental fortitude, the application, the winning mentality, the determination, the composure or the balls.
Out of his depth tbf.
I hardly bother defending Berbs these days, mate. It is obvious it hasn't worked out for him here - I'm not stupid

But I don't see how you can deny Carrick has had easily his worst season since coming here

I genuinely can see SAF sticking with Berbie for another year, we all know how stubborn he is. But with regard to the gormless Geordie, one can equally see him deciding that four (mostly good, I don't deny that) years is long enough.........

(oh, and MO7 is shite - I'm not alone in thinking that, either)

Unread 02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Anderson for acting like Ronaldhino, but without the track record.

A fit and motivated Anderson could have earned us a few points this season.

Unread 02-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Out of his depth tbf.
Quote:
I hardly bother defending Berbs these days, mate. It is obvious it hasn't worked out for him here - I'm not stupid

But I don't see how you can deny Carrick has had easily his worst season since coming here

I genuinely can see SAF sticking with Berbie for another year, we all know how stubborn he is. But with regard to the gormless Geordie, one can equally see him deciding that four (mostly good, I don't deny that) years is long enough.........

You've done it again. He said Carrick had a better season than Berbatov and you've asked him to deny it's Carrick's worst season. I'm not a fan of either tbh but at least Carrick has done the business for us for a while before he became shit. Berbatov has had the odd good game, you could count them on two hands and still have enough fingers left over to give him the v's.

Unread 02-05-2010, 08:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Carrick's had 4 years at United.
One very good - excellent season.
Two decent - very good seasons.
& one poor season.

He deserves another chance in my opinion.

Owen was a poor signing & a baffling one, but he's done OK (on the rare occasions he's been fit to play)

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We missed countless chances against Burnley, including an absolute £#%&!ing sitter for Giggs (I think).

VDS should shoulder the majority of the blame for the Munich goal.
Seriously? We would have lost the first leg 5-1 without him.

Foster didn't help things. 2 dropped points at home to Sunderland thanks to his girlish inability to jump.

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Switching Off

Im more concerned with which United player will be held responsible for England going out of the world cup. I seriously think there should ber a vbet on it.

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:46 PM
waynes ear's

fergie

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:47 PM
ScarFace

Aslong as BerbaCUNNNNNNNNNNNNNT is given away for a free, i dont care what happens.

Surely somebody would take him

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Im more concerned with which United player will be held responsible for England going out of the world cup. I seriously think there should ber a vbet on it.
As Rooney and Rio are the only ones likely to go, it would be a pretty short list tbf

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
fergie
agree 100% too much down time in games following cl games

scotch @#%&! !

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
As Rooney and Rio are the only ones likely to go, it would be a pretty short list tbf
Rooney's odds on tbf, worth £2 of anybody's money.

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
agree 100% too much down time in games following cl games

scotch @#%&! !
Not a single goal or assist either in his 24 years at Utd.

£#%&!ing useless old barstard.

Unread 02-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Not a single goal or assist either in his 24 years at Utd.

£#%&!ing useless old barstard.

he's crap

Unread 02-05-2010, 11:29 PM
rebelcountyred

according to the grauniad it's berbs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...ed-title-chase

personally i think that berbatov is a fine player but a bit like the veron situation in that he is not the right fit for united. I rather think that carrick will be gone however, he's a six foot @#%&!.

Unread 02-05-2010, 11:53 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
according to the grauniad it's berbs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...ed-title-chase

personally i think that berbatov is a fine player but a bit like the veron situation in that he is not the right fit for united. I rather think that carrick will be gone however, he's a six foot @#%&!.
Word, I'm pissed. NFT

Unread 03-05-2010, 07:17 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svens robotic nob
Yep, I'd rather be stuck with the streak of piss that is Gibson than Carrick...
stupid @#%&!s

Unread 03-05-2010, 07:45 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
stupid @#%&!s
Think you need a new sarcasm detector earsy.
Closed Thread