United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Mark Corrigan

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Sunderland v United thread. (Teams, links + pointless going through the motions)

Some sulky @#%&!s on here

Get a win today and take it to the last day then let this man do his stuff

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Sunderland v United thread. (Teams, links + pointless going through the motions)

YES Cozza.

£#%&!ing not over yet.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: Sunderland v United thread. (Teams, links + pointless going through the motions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
YES Cozza.

£#%&!ing not over yet.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:19 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Some sulky @#%&!s on here

Get a win today and take it to the last day then let this man do his stuff

I like your optimism Sir........but that's a big, BIG ask.

Bunker Buster

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he's round my house having a couple of pints.
can i use the loo sparks? i won't £#%&! i swear

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
red in cumbria

Don't kid yourselves - its over

Is it better for us to win today and pretend a miracle could happen next week, or drop points and get it over with??

Sorry I can't be more of a "top red" at the mo

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I like your optimism Sir........but that's a big, BIG ask.

Treat yourself to a bit of false hope MJ, you'll never look back

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Ginners

Quote:
he's round my house having a couple of pints.
cheers for the invite. £#%&!er.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Darth Vidic

If we win our two games and Chelsea draw to Wigan, then the title is ours. OURS!

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
can i use the loo sparks? i won't £#%&! i swear
Only if you remember to wear the radiation suit so as not to contaminate my 'throne of glory'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
cheers for the invite. £#%&!er.
I'm surprised newsie didn't tell you. She's £#%&! me as i type this.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vidic
If we win our two games and Chelsea draw to Wigan, then the title is ours. OURS!

United will win about 6 nil today and next week and Chelsea will get hammered next week. 100% confident about that.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

right lads off to the game

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
right lads off to the game
Looks like your tapping your keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys to me.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Coracao

Vidic first goal @ 30.

Rooney 3-1 @ 50

And stuck my 50 win off chelsea on us to win the game

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Sparky***

At what minute of the game will the hilarious mackems start singing "you're gonna win £#%&! all?"

my guess is 10 mins.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
At what minute of the game will the hilarious mackems start singing "you're gonna win £#%&! all?"

my guess is 10 mins.
When we have already won more this season than they have in the last 30 seasons :P

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:36 PM
treme

We best win today otherwise my treble is down.

Betting > title.

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:40 PM
ScarFace

Man Utd

* 01 Van der Sar
* 03 Evra
* 15 Vidic
* 22 O'Shea
* 23 Evans
* 11 Giggs
* 17 Nani
* 18 Scholes
* 24 Fletcher
* 09 Berbatov
* 10 Rooney

Substitutes

* 12 Foster,
* 05 Ferdinand,
* 06 Brown,
* 04 Hargreaves,
* 13 Park,
* 16 Carrick,
* 27 Macheda

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:41 PM
dunk

I just want to see a good, free flowing game of football, a United win and Hargreaves to make an appearance.
Closed Thread