United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: city v villa

Had 3-1 city and 2-1 Chelsea on this guess the score thing at work. Nobody's won it since Christmas so the jackpot is up to £305 this week. Some other @#%&! had the same scores though so im splitting it if the other result comes in.

Unread 01-05-2010, 04:53 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Had 3-1 city and 2-1 Chelsea on this guess the score thing at work. Nobody's won it since Christmas so the jackpot is up to £305 this week. Some other @#%&! had the same scores though so im splitting it if the other result comes in.
Hope you dont win it

Unread 01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Wez

1-0 Spurs Full Time

Unread 01-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Billy Bigbollox

City v Spurs on Wednesday. Spurs win and they guarantee 4th

Unread 01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
MJ Ramone

the dippers have litterally £#%&! all to play for tomorrow now then??

typical.

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

typical.
They can still mathematically do it, sadly I worked it out . If Spuds & Citeh draw on Weds and then both lose their last games, Vermin finish 4th on GD provided they win both their remaining games. The only drawback to this is reality

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

typical.
nope, if they overtake villa they'll avoid their season starting in july or something stupid.

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Ginners

big game on weds, i think city will win

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:06 PM
MJ Ramone

It's all academic anyway because Liverpool are an awful side...especially without Torres.
I expect Benitez to take the piss tomorrow & play half a dozen kids/fringe players.

Chelsea's away form this season hasn't been great, but there's no way they'll £#%&! it up tomorrow. Everything is in their favour.

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
so the race is between Spurs and Manchester City, with a point separating them and a massive game to come on Wednesday at Eastlands

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Shame Stoke didn't let Everton score late on

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj ramone
it's all academic anyway because liverpool are an awful side...especially without torres.
I expect benitez to take the piss tomorrow & play half a dozen kids/fringe players.

Chelsea's away form this season hasn't been great, but there's no way they'll £#%&! it up tomorrow. Everything is in their favour.
ffs

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Sloppy

Avram grant gave a speach on the pitch:
Quote:
From BBC

1712: A very emotional Avram Grant takes the mic now for a stirring speech... "If I could shake the hands of very one of you, I would. If anyone in the world wants to learn about passion, commitment, Fratton Park is the place to come. They can take points off us, they can put embargo on us, but they cannot destroy our spirit. Never! In two weeks, players, fans and staff will go to Wembley with the signs 'we did it, we did it'."

Unread 01-05-2010, 05:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
and get smashed in the final

he'l be dead by christmas the grey looking @#%&!

Unread 01-05-2010, 06:00 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: city v villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
done a cracking job there, i'd have him up there with hodgson for manager of the year

Unread 01-05-2010, 07:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Shame Stoke didn't let Everton score late on
Typical as £#%&! of Everton that. Real chance to pile the pressure on Liverpool, prevent them from getting a Euro place whilst getting in themselves, and they £#%&! it up. #@&%!s, but unsurprising.

My step-dad (Vermin fan) has just picked us up from the train station.I knew £#%&! all result wise. Exact words: "You're in bigger trouble now, Everton £#%&!ed it up.We cant be caught for 7th place now"

Me

£#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:52 PM
magic_cantona

Just watching City - Villa on MOTD now.£#%&! me, Villa £#%&!ing gave the @#%&!s the game

I'll say this again, they (Citeh) need at least 8 players (9 if Tevez £#%&!s off) to become proper title challengers.What a load of shite.
Closed Thread