United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:15 AM
wee man

Default Re: Mad Pat Interview

Fabulous interview - best I have read for a very long time.

Mad Pat

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:45 AM
MUFC One Love

Legend.

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:50 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Evra's like Solskjaer and Cantona, they just 'get it'. I'm convinced all 3 players have played better for United than they could anywhere else as they just get the United vibe. It's very difficult to explain but it's something people like Leg SAF will never understand. Evra's class in his play and his attitude and I'm sure when his playing days are up, he'll still be around the club in one role or another.
fazackerly.

j'taime

irk hearts pat for evra

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: Mad Pat Interview

Quote:
Evra's like Solskjaer and Cantona, they just 'get it'. I'm convinced all 3 players have played better for United than they could anywhere else as they just get the United vibe. It's very difficult to explain but it's something people like Leg SAF will never understand. Evra's class in his play and his attitude and I'm sure when his playing days are up, he'll still be around the club in one role or another.
Spot on that, Toilet.

Unread 01-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Alex de Large

Thanks for posting that, a brilliant read.

"I remember arriving at their training camp and putting on the tracksuit and the flip-flops and looking at myself in the mirror. It was like paradise".

Postal-Pat

Unread 01-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Ben

`
Quote:
If you want to hurt someone, you invite them outside, away from the pitch, away from people and the referee. Just me and you. You don't try to hurt people on the pitch.'

hard as £#%&! pat

Unread 01-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Absolutely spot on there mate.

A shout to Ben for posting the interview :thumbsupsmilie:

Unread 01-05-2010, 11:46 AM
dunk

What a man.

I don't have heroes, but he is pretty £#%&!ing close.

Unread 01-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Mark Corrigan

Top read that.

Unread 01-05-2010, 01:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Yep, that's what disappoints me about Ronaldo. I never understood why he didn't 'get it' ...why he was so desperate to get out of the Club.

Evra

Unread 01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yep, that's what disappoints me about Ronaldo. I never understood why he didn't 'get it' ...why he was so desperate to get out of the Club.

Evra
He explained why and did so again this week.

Saying he wont stay at Real forever, that once you've won all you can with a club it's time to try somewhere else.

If i was playing for Inter and won all i could, i'd wanna move to England/Spain too.

Well thats what i do on Be A Pro season on Fifa.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He explained why and did so again this week.

Saying he wont stay at Real forever, that once you've won all you can with a club it's time to try somewhere else.
I understand that point of view up to a point, but it's a very self obsessed one..where you care only about your Legacy (ala' Mourinho really)

I'm not having a go at Ronaldo, I just wish in an ideal world he'd have 'fallen in love' with Manchester United in the way so many other great players have.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
9:48 first one over the hoardings. "£#%&! it, I'm off with the fans"

Unread 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM
BigRon

£#%&!ing ronaldo crying at the end like a little bitch

mad pat is surprisingly energetic

Unread 01-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Rhodzy

I still get nervous watching those penalties.

Unread 01-05-2010, 10:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRon
£#%&!ing ronaldo crying at the end like a little bitch
He wasn't the only one. My God I was emotional after that shootout
Sobbed like a big baby...jumped around like a £#%&!ing loon for what seemed like an eternity...it felt like someone had lifted a 60ton weight off my shoulders when Edwin pushed Anelka's Penalty away from goal.
Unforgettable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I still get nervous watching those penalties.
I can't watch it for the same reason. Seriously!

Unread 01-05-2010, 11:02 PM
BigRon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He wasn't the only one. My God I was emotional after that shootout
bit of a difference between a lifelong utd fan and a little ponce like him who'd been whining about going to his dream club madrid crying about the victory imo.

though i would add crying is for girls and ive never cried at anything except in laughter. i raised my fist in victory at our triumph like a man should.
Closed Thread