United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2010, 10:58 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: Do you reckon Chelsea will win their last 2 games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
I'm almost certain they will win both. My secret fear, though, is that they will drop points against the Vermin but then we do the same against Sun'land. We'd all be bouncing one minute then deflated the next.
I think that's true for all of us. There is the precedent of May 1995, after all

Unread 30-04-2010, 10:59 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Do you reckon Chelsea will win their last 2 games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
did you see them last night ?

£#%&!ing shocking, drogba will have a field day
Course I saw it. I know what you are saying but they still won the match. It's a tough game for Chelsea.

If it's that much of a foregone conclusion, why are we even debating it? If they win on Sunday it'll be 'Come on Wigan' instead won't it?

I'm staying hopeful.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think that's true for all of us. There is the precedent of May 1995, after all
Yep, that's what keeps going through my head. It would be typical United to have one final chance for the title and then £#%&! it up. Still love em though

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Course I saw it. I know what you are saying but they still won the match. It's a tough game for Chelsea.

If it's that much of a foregone conclusion, why are we even debating it? If they win on Sunday it'll be 'Come on Wigan' instead won't it?

I'm staying hopeful.

must be my natural pessimism

just looking at the players the scousers have available, theres not one would get in the chelsea side, and that worries me

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:05 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
must be my natural pessimism

just looking at the players the scousers have available, theres not one would get in the chelsea side, and that worries me
They have dropped points loads of times over the last 4 years when we've needed them to. One more time please...

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Pop

Thumbs down Re: Do you reckon Chelsea will win their last 2 games?

Of course they will. Its the same every time Utd are relying on other results. All week we've been hoping and expecting something dramatic to happen at Anfield this weekend but the simple reality is Chelsea will effortlessly turn the scouse bastards over about 3-1 and a week later, tear strips off Wigan at Stamford Bridge.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Zorg

I think they'll win both games without conceding a goal.

Winning 7-0 when the pressure was on them shows just how much they're shitting it.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think they'll win both games without conceding a goal.
Agreed

I'm not being a doomlord, because I think we'll win both of our games too. When it's out of your hands though there's £#%&! all you can do about it.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:42 PM
withapacketofsweets

Yep, the renters will stroll to a 2-0 win.

Back to those @#%&!s - the vermin are £#%&!ed, imo view they are now in a worse state than before Hula hoop left, both pancake head and the ladyboy will leave in the summer.

Unread 30-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by withapacketofsweets
Yep, the renters will stroll to a 2-0 win.

Back to those @#%&!s - the vermin are £#%&!ed, imo view they are now in a worse state than before Hula hoop left, both pancake head and the ladyboy will leave in the summer.

The sliver lining to this will be that if Liverpool lose, they can kiss goodbye to 4th and Torres and Gerrard. They may even go if they get 4th but they'll deffo be off if they're not in the Champions League next year.

The scousers will spin it that because they don't have the same pressure in the Europa League as the Champions league, this will give them enough of an edge to finally win the league. Then obv they'll be out of the title race by Christmas again.

Unread 01-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Stickman

Itll depend how up for it Carragher and the back 4 are.

Extra Time was probably the worst thing that could have happened from our point of view, they will be £#%&!ed. And with a squad that thin I imagine itll be the same 11 again Sunday. Maybe 1 change...
Ngogs not goint to cause problems, we're relying on a Gerrard stormer and Kuyt or Benayoun to hit the target.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Itll depend how up for it Carragher and the back 4 are.

Extra Time was probably the worst thing that could have happened from our point of view, they will be £#%&!ed. And with a squad that thin I imagine itll be the same 11 again Sunday. Maybe 1 change...
Ngogs not goint to cause problems, we're relying on a Gerrard stormer and Kuyt or Benayoun to hit the target.
Or extra time made Chelsea complacent and a wounded Liverpool team are determined to show they're still a good side. The fans will be supporting Rafa and his boys and there could well be an upset.
Then I remember just how shite Benitez's Liverpool are and I start to wonder in hope more than expectation if Wigan could beat them on the final day, and then I remember their record against the top 4 and then and only then, I start to cry.

But we will rebuild, we will come again. The proud traditions of Manchester United mean that we will never lie down, we'll never be beaten and we'll always come back for more. Because we are Manchester United and this is what we do.

I just can't do it. I've tried to get all £#%&!erish like the scousers on RAWK but I want to self harm when I read it back. How do they do it? The murdering self pitying @#%&!s. If they weren't so shite we might actually win the £#%&!ing league this year but as always, the @#%&!s can't be relied on for £#%&! all. @#%&!s. Obv I apologise for typing the vomit inducing post but I had a morbid curiosity how it would sound from a Manc perspective. Apologies once again.

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:05 AM
The Watcher

I just hope we win our two remaining League games, as it'll give us a chance. I very much doubt Chelsea will drop points in either of their games, but I'd rather put up a decent fight till the end.

If only we'd put out a more adventures team at Blackburn...

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Allenby Chilton

I think that if Chelsea are as determined as they should be going for the league they could easily score a hatfull against the dippers. The best thing for us is that John Terry is back. I'd love to see him make a complete £#%&! up and gift them an own goal equalizer in the final minute, but my head says they'll win it comfortably.

Can't see Wigan getting owt on the final day

Unread 01-05-2010, 02:13 AM
khmk

i reckon i don't know until i see the results i'd say.

Unread 01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
carlosartorial

£30 on Chelsea at 10/11. Bound to £#%&! up now.

Unread 01-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

alan green going on with himself as per

£#%&!ing scouse @#%&!. hate the @#%&!

Unread 01-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

i think liverpool will try like £#%&! to beat chelsea wether they are good enough though is another matter.
there's another game later on that isn't a shoe in either but i won't go into that.

Unread 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
alan green going on with himself as per

£#%&!ing scouse @#%&!. hate the @#%&!
What's he saying the #@&%!?

Unread 01-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
What's he saying the #@&%!?
Just going on about how most liverpool fans will be hoping that chelsea win and will be cheering them on in some quarters.

Just spouting his usual abu shit and also letting his various personal vendettas and agendas permeate his show. I would never get tired of punching his fat £#%&! mong face.

When I saw him outside OT a few years ago me and a couple of mates were singing 'there's only one eamon holmes' to him. He was fuming.

We then proceeded to verbally abuse him till he went into the press entrace underneath the southstand. fat £#%&!.

I have heard him mention people mistaking him for holmes since. He hates it.
Closed Thread