United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Which one do you hate the most?
Alan"money grabbing @#%&!" Shearer 5 12.50%
John"£#%&! your mates mrs" Terry 11 27.50%
Robbie"ultimate scouse @#%&!" Fowler 20 50.00%
Steven"dive cheat steal" Gerrard 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: gerrard, shearer,fowler,terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why would you want to do that? That's like saying ignoring the fact JT is a @#%&! off the pitch.... The anti-scouse feeling is there for a reason. It's taken hundreds of thousands of years of evolution to instill the hatred that we all share for the rat eaters. Fowler is King of them all.

Excellent TS, excellent

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:32 PM
redhegemony

Default Re: gerrard, shearer,fowler,terry

Shearer for this amongst others..

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:35 PM
redhegemony

Nice one Gary I'd forgotten this little dig

round about 1min 30s

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:35 PM
magic_cantona

£#%&!ing Gerrard.Totally hate the hypocritical, cheating, attempted maiming @#%&!.

His diving, two footed tackles and all round snideyness are too much for me.At least Fowler had the %@#$&!s to flash his fingers etc.He hated us like Gary Neville hates them, at least they are honest.Gerrard is your typical "It wasn't me! It's not my fault!" Scouser.

He had form for diving and for trying to end other players careers before his public outburst on Ronaldo about cheating and to think he went on to cheat even worse is really amazing.Utter £#%&!ing £#%&!stain and I'd honestly physically assault the @#%&! if ever I saw him on a street anywhere.

Awful @#%&!.Tbh though, Torres and Mascherano are doing their bit to get on my all time most hated footballers list too.

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:37 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
£#%&!ing Gerrard.Totally hate the hypocritical, cheating, attempted maiming @#%&!.

His diving, two footed tackles and all round snideyness are too much for me.At least Fowler had the %@#$&!s to flash his fingers etc.He hated us like Gary Neville hates them, at least they are honest.Gerrard is your typical "It wasn't me! It's not my fault!" Scouser.

He had form for diving and for trying to end other players careers before his public outburst on Ronaldo about cheating and to think he went on to cheat even worse is really amazing.Utter £#%&!ing £#%&!stain and I'd honestly physically assault the @#%&! if ever I saw him on a street anywhere.

Awful @#%&!.Tbh though, Torres and Mascherano are doing their bit to get on my all time most hated footballers list too.
Top ten

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:39 PM
otbarney

Quote:

But surely, you wouldn't hit a woman?

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Who doesn't hit women ffs?

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:49 PM
taff

difficult one. maybe some pictures will help

definitely fowler or gerrard. SOP and terry are undoubtedly both @#%&!s to a man, but those two scouse shitholes are an entirely different breed.

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
They're a lot easier to beat than men. If you fancy a punch up but you're not that hard, beating women is probably the best thing to do.

Unread 04-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Pop

Have you ever seen a more revolting specimen?

Unread 04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
They're a lot easier to beat than men. If you fancy a punch up but you're not that hard, beating women is probably the best thing to do.
Dear TS, thankyou for your recent reply, I took your advice to heart and gave my wife a dig, I never realised they had the internet in intensive care until today.

Unread 04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

Awful @#%&!.
Bang on!

Unread 04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Spiffy

Thumbs up Re: gerrard, shearer,fowler,terry

Quote:
Dear TS, thankyou for your recent reply, I took your advice to heart and gave my wife a dig, I never realised they had the internet in intensive care until today.
No worries, I'm glad to help. She should be a lot less lippy when she gets out of hospital.

Unread 05-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Stickman

1 Terry - just
2 Fowler - already I think I maybe should have voted for this @#%&!. Id planned to head up the coast to kick his head in one day but hes transferred to Perth Glory now
3 Gerrard
4 Shearer
Closed Thread