Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2010, 10:13 PM
treme

Default Re: The reserves beat Villa in National Final

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Sold, shop window and not really, more like inside forward
Er, I think you will find he did. I was at his debut when he scored against Ipswich so I would know.

Unread 03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by treme
Er, I think you will find he did. I was at his debut when he scored against Ipswich so I would know.
port vale.

Unread 03-05-2010, 10:16 PM
treme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
port vale.
Ok his league debut.

Unread 03-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Sandman

Watch them while you can, they're being taken down quicker recently.

Unread 03-05-2010, 11:39 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
That player of theirs that missed the last penalty, Delfouneso....glad it was him that missed it. Came over celebrating each of their second half goals, giving it the big un

Was a really good game

Joe Dudgeon has tons of potential, as does Gill

As for the future of Uniteds attack....

Thought he was very poor at times today, tbh.

I know he'll take more abuse than anyone because of his old man, but honestly - he's very, very mediocre from what I've seen. Very prone to making shit errors and is also too slow.

Quote:
Are you taking the £#%&!ing piss?

Diouf is useless. His all round movement is shocking. He has pace and that is it.

He makes Garry Birtles look like the greatest signing in Manchester United history.

Eh?

Just back from injury. Missed a load of chances today, but his movement was terrific - and has been in the few games he has played. I like him - a keen eye for goal, and enthusiastic. Can't believe you rate Gill, but think Diouf and Macheda are shit.

Unread 03-05-2010, 11:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jem, serious question, have you ever witnessed a referee have an 'acceptable' game?
they are uniformly shit. I don't expect them to get everything right, but some calls are ridiculous. and they happen in every game. even the baldy italian gave bayern a free kick for nothing. the bastard. I am stabbing a bald doll with pins as we speak.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:05 AM
jem

and if you are wondering, the more glaring errors - the throw that led to the first goal was given the wrong way, we should never have had a penalty and the corner for their third was a goal kick. apart from that he gave them plenty decisions. :0)

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
they are uniformly shit. I don't expect them to get everything right, but some calls are ridiculous. and they happen in every game. even the baldy italian gave bayern a free kick for nothing. the bastard. I am stabbing a bald doll with pins as we speak.
I can't disagree with you.

Ben Foster is £#%&!ing shit btw. It's amazing how far his stock has fallen, started the season tipped to make the United and England position his own, finished it being £#%&!ing shit in a reserve game. Shame we didn't sell him last summer, we could've got 8-10m, now we'll struggle to get a buyer.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Terry Silver

There is very little wrong with Diouf's movement. His finishing needs a lot of work though.

His chance/goal ratio isn't great.

Macheda is a top prospect. Hopes were unrealistic after the villa and sunderland games, but his link play and composure are impressive.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:37 AM
fix up look SHARPE

foster's pen was immense, just took it as though it was a goal kick.

he looked embarrassed to be there when the kids ran over and mobbed him in celebration when he saved the decisive pen.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
foster's pen was immense, just took it as though it was a goal kick.

he looked embarrassed to be there when the kids ran over and mobbed him in celebration when he saved the decisive pen.
He should be more embarrassed by his shite performances, whining in the press, and the fact he is behind PiG in the pecking order.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
There is very little wrong with Diouf's movement. His finishing needs a lot of work though.

His chance/goal ratio isn't great.

Macheda is a top prospect. Hopes were unrealistic after the villa and sunderland games, but his link play and composure are impressive.
He really is, both his penalties as close to the corner as you could get.
Not good enough to start yet but is certainly a major threat coming off the bench.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He really is, both his penalties as close to the corner as you could get.
Not good enough to start yet but is certainly a major threat coming off the bench.
His assist for Nani against Spurs just after coming on was very good yet simple, and showed he doesn't feel the need to try too hard when he gets the last 10 minutes of a game.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:52 PM
SilverSurfer

Caught the highlights before they got taken down and it looks like Macheda's all-round game has really come on in the last 12 months.

Unread 04-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

had the misfortune of watching villa's 1st team from the colin #@&%! stand on saturday. £44 £#%&!ing quid to get in. delfonso was shit.
Closed Thread