Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:35 PM
dunk

Default Re: Rooney back on Sunday????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
£#%&! that. let's arrange some friendlies
What, so he is completely £#%&!ed when he gets to the World Cup, but is flogged anyway?

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:37 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We don't want them going to the WC injured, and they will go, injured or not. If they are injured when they get there, England will play them and rsh them back making it worse, putting next season in jeopardy.

Best chance of them coming back fit, is if they go fit, and even then I won't hold my breath.

I wouldn't risk either against Sunderland, if we can't beat them without Rio and Rooney, we don't deserve the league anyway.
Sunderland have lost twice at home all season. The manner of our last few performances there are enough to tell you it's no formality...and that's not even taking into account that for the first time in about 20 years they now possess a goal threat of sorts.

You might have given up on the league but thankfully the staff and players are paid not to. Even if Chelsea do win at Anfield we need to win in order to take it to the last day. Chelsea are well capable of £#%&!ing up vs Wigan also.

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Sunderland have lost twice at home all season. The manner of our last few performances there are enough to tell you it's no formality...and that's not even taking into account that for the first time in about 20 years they now possess a goal threat of sorts.

You might have given up on the league but thankfully the staff and players are paid not to. Even if Chelsea do win at Anfield we need to win in order to take it to the last day. Chelsea are well capable of £#%&!ing up vs Wigan also.
And playing a striker who is being rushed back from injury is going to improve our chances?

They may have only lost there twice this season, but with the exception of United and Chelsea the rest are shit.

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:43 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
And playing a striker who is being rushed back from injury is going to improve our chances?

They may have only lost there twice this season, but with the exception of United and Chelsea the rest are shit.
Aww ffs, you're £#%&!ing mental.

Pointless trying to engage you on anything outside of your mindset.

OK DUNK, YOU ARE THE FOOTBALL MAN ON HERE. YOU ARE CORRECT.

£#%&! 4 IN A ROW, IT'S GONE. ALL ABOUT KEEPING EM FRESH FOR BLACKPOOL AT HOME IN AUGUST.

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:47 PM
dunk

Quote:

£#%&! 4 IN A ROW, IT'S GONE. ALL ABOUT KEEPING EM FRESH FOR BLACKPOOL AT HOME IN AUGUST.
Not at all, we should push for the title until it is definitely gone, but a Rooney like the one in the Derby or against Munich isn't worth risking, especially as the England @#%&!s will play him even if he has only got one leg in the summer.

We will beat Sunderland without him if he doesn't play imo.

:shakehead:

It's you that won't be swayed.

Unread 30-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Berbatov and 10 others

if Rooney's one of them then so much the better

won in 2nd gear last season, and 4-0 the season before

i bet Steve Bruce is a bit £#%&!ed off that United's crucial end of season games keep putting him under the spotlight like this as well btw. three seasons on the trot now. good lad Brucey, let's hope the vermin make it possible

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:03 PM
dodger

Quote:
What, so he is completely £#%&!ed when he gets to the World Cup, but is flogged anyway?
Welli don't think we will actually be arranging friendlies between now and the WC but I'm £#%&!ed if I'llbe dancing a jig of joy if we're saving him for England.
They won't get through the groups if he's unfit anway so maybe that's better than a fit rooney taking them to the semis.There you go.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:03 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Are we forgetting theres another game aswell next Sunday?

Wigan beat them 3-0 earlier on in the season and only 2 years ago £#%&!ed there league chances up getting a 1-1 draw.

That's no guarenteed victory

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:09 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Wigan beat them 3-0 earlier on in the season and only 2 years ago £#%&!ed there league chances up getting a 1-1 draw.

Exactly. But no, the seasons over so best leave Rooney and Ferdinand out of the side.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:15 PM
shadowplay

Quote:

Tbh, if Chelsea need to beat them on the last day, they will.

It's Sunday or nothing; there's little point in getting our hopes us, tbh. I've already resigned myself to Shitpool losing.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:18 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
there's little point in getting our hopes up
Why not ffs? This is United, this is how we roll.

Can't wait for Sunday, personally.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:22 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Why not ffs? This is United, this is how we roll.

Can't wait for Sunday, personally.

I'm just trying not to build up my hopes - it's even more painful when there's hope.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
I'm just trying not to build up my hopes - it's even more painful when there's hope.
The 'pain' was after being outplayed by Chelsea at home and deservedly beaten and then the manner in which we followed that with a tepid performance at Blackburn.

The fact they lost at Spurs and gave us a slim chance again is just a bonus. They may well win both games, probably will, but don't discount the fact that Chelsea will be nervous as £#%&!.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:32 PM
MUFC One Love

At the end of the day Chelsea going to Liverpool is a tough game for them. If they drop points it's United's to lose.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
At the end of the day Chelsea going to Liverpool is a tough game for them. If they drop points it's United's to lose.
Thanks, Jamie Redknapp.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Anyone who know's anything about the internet knows that CAPITALS = PURE £#%&!ING ANGER.

And once you've used capitals, then very little else in the typing locker that you can use.

Astreix's? Exclamation marks? Roll eyes smilies? £#%&! off.

We all know that using capitals is the precursor to throwing punches around and arranging fights at Mere Golf Club - Carlo has £#%&!ing stepped up to the plate here with some £#%&!ing heavy £#%&!ing handed £#%&!ing typing.

Carlo - Not to be £#%&!ing £#%&!ed with.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:34 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
At the end of the day Chelsea going to Liverpool is a tough game for them.
Exactly. We'd be crapping it if we were playing them.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:39 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Rooney back on Sunday????

As Tootsy and Pete Burns would say, 'Believe'.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Exactly. We'd be crapping it if we were playing them.
Dont think my heart could take that.Imagine MJ Ramone.

Unread 30-04-2010, 01:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

It was actually 3-1, but more importantly Wigan have nothing to play for now come the final day.......

If Chelski beat Vermin FC, I shall chew my left %@#$&! off if they don't also win their final game
Closed Thread