Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Bebe.
I'd erased him from my memory.

Unread 20-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Given he’s signed Alan Smith, Michael Owen and a homeless tramp, yes I can.
2 good professionals and 1 good semi pro.

Unread 20-05-2018, 02:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Shown up by Hazard yesterday.

Both with similar roles in defensive, reactive teams but the difference in touch, decision making and quality was embarrassing.

Unread 21-05-2018, 06:04 PM
sub three hours

He's done an interview with the Guardian where he admits that..... ‘I’ve found it hard to adapt to the style of play’

He's saying all the right things in fairness.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ited?CMP=fb_gu

Unread 21-05-2018, 07:17 PM
dunk

Did he say his legs have gone and his headless chicken routine isn’t papering over the cracks?

Unread 21-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Whip Hubley

Can't help but admire Dunks hatred for all the players, board and manager tbh

Unread 21-05-2018, 08:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

can't help but agree either.
They're £#%&!ing frauds.

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
There's very little involved that inspires any sort of love or affection beyond it being the Club my football World has revolved around for near 40 years.

Move them to a new stadium and change the colour of the kit (as Adidas appear to be attempting :£#%&!er and what's left? Money hungry, shiny bottomed #@&%!s and an empty husk of a 'Football Club'

Unread 21-05-2018, 09:30 PM
armchair

anyone think this was a woodward signing and jose actually hates him? I do.

look at where he's playing. it's a joke but jose will be able to say he was a bad signing despite him giving him a load of chances.

the guy doesn't have a clue where he is supposed to play and he's just joining in with the rest of the crew who make it up once they are a goal down.

Unread 23-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Seamus

Do you think Jose would have the balls to sell him?

Unread 23-05-2018, 11:10 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

look at where he's playing. it's a joke but jose will be able to say he was a bad signing despite him giving him a load of chances.

the guy doesn't have a clue where he is supposed to play and he's just joining in with the rest of the crew who make it up once they are a goal down.
His best 45 mins were when he switched to the right against City

Unread 23-05-2018, 11:16 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
His best 45 mins were when he switched to the right against City
Most impressive switch to the right since Irk IMHO.

Unread 23-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Hard to say.

I do find it strange that Jose reckons Jan signings are impossible to bed into the team. You get a lot more time between Jan and May than you do the summer break, especially with the world cup happening.

So what is he gonna say to Sanchez that will make all the difference? Not hopeful.

The one true criticism of the current side is that we look disjointed in attack. Maybe we rely largely on individual talent.

Unread 23-05-2018, 02:52 PM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Hard to say.

I do find it strange that Jose reckons Jan signings are impossible to bed into the team
so that rules out Vertonghen coming
Closed Thread