United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-04-2018, 07:24 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
probably because, for a period for us before his injury, he was absolutely £#%&!ing outstanding.
Thats some stretch. He was good for a few games but so was Adnan Januzaj

Unread 20-04-2018, 07:33 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Thats some stretch. He was good for a few games but so was Adnan Januzaj
He was a very promising young player who has lost his way. Happens a lot.
He might turn it around, he might not.

The perceived 'hype' about him wasn't anything particularly extreme and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with him being 'white' ...genuinely don't think I've read anything so bizarre on here in my life.
Utterly astonishing how people spew this self righteous shit around these days.

Unread 20-04-2018, 07:43 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He was a very promising young player who has lost his way. Happens a lot.
He might turn it around, he might not.

The perceived 'hype' about him wasn't anything particularly extreme and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with him being 'white' ...genuinely don't think I've read anything so bizarre on here in my life.
Utterly astonishing how people spew this self righteous shit around these days.
Self righteous ?? A bit Roger irrelevant there pal, maybe look up self righteous . I posted an opinion, thats all
If thats the bizzarest thing you have read on here then you are either in the throes of dementia or just haven't read that much

Unread 20-04-2018, 08:18 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Self righteous ?? A bit Roger irrelevant there pal, maybe look up self righteous . I posted an opinion, thats all
If thats the bizzarest thing you have read on here then you are either in the throes of dementia or just haven't read that much
I'd say implying that a promising young footballer has built up his reputation because he's white is beyond bizarre tbh
What examples do you have to back this 'opinion' up?

Unread 20-04-2018, 08:54 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'd say implying that a promising young footballer has built up his reputation because he's white is beyond bizarre tbh
What examples do you have to back this 'opinion' up?
Not even going to indulge you . Opinions are opinions, if they were facts & could be proven as such they wouldn’t be opinions. You are far closer to a definition of self righteousness than I ever was .