United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2012, 06:59 AM
when the seagulls

Default Queens PARK Rangers

Well looks like everybodies favourite whipping boy is off. 2 mill is a good bit of business for QPR. Will put QPR on the radar in Asia too which I am sure Tony F is aware of. Never my favourite player and my heart sank a fair few times when i saw his name on the team sheet but you could never question his commitment to the club.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...rk-ji-sung-qpr

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:01 AM
borsuk

sparky's least-favourite player goes to his favourite club it's got to hurt, that.

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:03 AM
when the seagulls

There must be something in the pipe line midfielder wise for them to let him go

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:13 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by when the seagulls
There must be something in the pipe line midfielder wise for them to let him go
it's the hope that kills you mate

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:15 AM
when the seagulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it's the hope that kills you mate
True

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:28 AM
waynes ear's

only £2 million?

seen figures of 5 mill and upwards.

tony fernandes is a #@&%!

good riddance to the #@&%!munching @#%&!, hope he can stay on his feet long enough to pass the medical and sign the contract

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:32 AM
redrose

BBC reporting £5m and Teamtalk report it as QPR make the "marquee signing" of Park

I wish parky well. Never the best but always tried his hardest.

Unread 07-07-2012, 07:33 AM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
only £2 million?

seen figures of 5 mill and upwards.

tony fernandes is a #@&%!

good riddance to the #@&%!munching @#%&!, hope he can stay on his feet long enough to pass the medical and sign the contract
Out of order.

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:04 AM
Ethers

It's £2m upfront, rising to a possible £5m with clauses.

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:10 AM
redrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
It's £2m upfront, rising to a possible £5m with clauses.
What clauses for a 31 year old retired international? Appearances? He's usually fit so that's up to Hughes surely?

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Ethers

I'm hearing it's £150k for every game where he manages to fall over less than 5 times.

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:30 AM
skcollob

In short that's South Korea rinsed, Luckily that Kagawa chap's from Japan, a whole new market to exploit not to mention all those young Japanese fangirls filling OT.

Has anyone offered Parkie a lift to London just to make sure things get done.

Unread 07-07-2012, 08:47 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
I'm hearing it's £150k for every game where he manages to fall over less than 5 times.
Just be on his basic then

Thank £#%&! we're getting rid of him. I'm sure he's a lovely little bloke and all, and yes, thanks for the few important goals he scored but £#%&! me

Unread 07-07-2012, 09:21 AM
History

I think that city game sealed his fate. I've never seen him put in a worse performance than that i don't think.

£#%&!ing shite. Did a job, was useful in big games up until 2010. Cheers and all that buy should of gone a couple of seasons ago.

Unread 07-07-2012, 09:47 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I think that city game sealed his fate. I've never seen him put in a worse performance than that i don't think.

£#%&!ing shite. Did a job, was useful in big games up until 2010. Cheers and all that buy should of gone a couple of seasons ago.
nail on the head

Unread 07-07-2012, 09:48 AM
signed dc

pic from the latest shootcrew get together

Unread 07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Well

I liked him and preferred him to most of our players.

Not sure I like the ' he has had his day, let's discard him' mentality. He deserves a lot of respect for how he behaved at united these last 7 years and I wish him nothing but the very best.

Not a Beckham/Scholes/Neville legend but certainly on the next level down.

Unread 07-07-2012, 10:01 AM
BarryX

When he realizes it's not Queens Park ROVERS he may change his mind. Still at least he can relocate to Barking.

:shakehead: at self.

Unread 07-07-2012, 10:10 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
When he realizes it's not Queens Park ROVERS he may change his mind. Still at least he can relocate to Barking.

:shakehead: at self.

Unread 07-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Tumescent Throb

Rangers Park Queens seems on odd choice for him to me. Thought he'd have gone back onto the continent. Maybe fancies a bit of what London has.

Good player, seemed to get distracted chasing his own tail though.

Made me laugh that according the the BBC he's won the Champions League. Er, no, he wasn't even in the squad in Moscow. Another £#%&!ing stupid CL final decision from Ferguson that was as well btw.
Closed Thread