United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
well just because inter are my the team i support in italy it means nothing as united are my life(a smallish part)

its the sole connection i have with all of you.
Aren't we lucky.

I don't understand why people pick more than one team to support. Seems like something you'd do when you were 11.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i want him to flop today.
tell him you want to bum him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You look at that Inter side & not one of them would get anywhere near our first eleven.
Maicon

Good work though for a doomlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
coupled with our abysmal record against Jose Mourinho suggests we may end up with egg on our faces.

we'll be back in May, to take it away ring any bells?

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Can we move this on from marlo thinking Zlatan is just dreamy and pretending to be a bit of a United fan. What about this Inter team? No Samuel and materazzi, how will that affect them? What about that midfield, it looks unconvincing to me?

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Aren't we lucky.

I don't understand why people pick more than one team to support. Seems like something you'd do when you were 11.
no i just have a team in italy that i adore (history, great players etc)

i support united but have always had a soft spot for inter.

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Can we move this on from marlo thinking Zlatan is just dreamy and pretending to be a bit of a United fan. What about this Inter team? No Samuel and materazzi, how will that affect them? What about that midfield, it looks unconvincing to me?
we'll £#%&! em up yo

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:55 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
we'll £#%&! em up yo
Erm, OK.

Unread 24-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
we'll be back in May, to take it away ring any bells?
1 victory in 12 matches against Mourinho. Fact.

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
said all along they're there for the taking, and their defence is only slightly healthier than ours by the looks of it

our attack is on a different planet to theirs

and our midfield can run this match

we need all the qualities we showed on the road last season, the control of Lyon, the counter-attack of Rome and the stubborness - and brilliant defence - of Barca; the things that helped make us the best team in the world

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Yes it is. It's still XI v XI tonight you know though and Fergie and Jose aren't in either.

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:01 PM
waynes ear's

Thumbs up

Quote:
Erm, OK.
gaylord ear's logged on today mate

feel the love

Neon Tiger

Quote:
From the little ive seen of Inter this season and what i've read about their midfielders, they've flattered to deceive for the most part but there's no real point in judging them on that because they're up against the champions of england, europe and the world tonight - they will all be looking to put in the performance of their lives.

Samuel out is a big blow for them, even with him they were suspect against Milan but he was the one who made the blocks that stopped Inter from not winning the game.

Mourinho's tactics will be interesting tonight, will he go for it or will he try and tactically outwit Sir Alex? That would be a massive risk seeing as this Inter side is miles behind his old Chelsea side and the current United side is the best in the world now as opposed to the work in progress we were 3 years ago.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
a Benitez style fact i'll wager thee

reminds me of all that %@#$&!s people used to trot out about Ferguson versus Wenger tbh

Sparky***

Quote:
Yes it is. It's still XI v XI tonight you know though and Fergie and Jose aren't in either.
What?

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Ginners

Quote:
samuel and materazzi are big losses to them, but theyve got better cover than us in cordoba, rivas etc

midfield is strong but not much width, i imagine theyll be quite narrow with the full backs bombing forward when possible.

my prediction: 1-1

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:02 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
What?
XI.

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
samuel and materazzi are big losses to them, but theyve got better cover than us in cordoba, rivas etc
We at least still have our best centreback and our best fullback, just hope we have one of O' Shea and Evans, both, that'd be great.

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
a Benitez style fact i'll wager thee

reminds me of all that %@#$&!s people used to trot out about Ferguson versus Wenger tbh
What are the actual results corresponding to these stats?

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
What are the actual results corresponding to these stats?
http://www.stretfordend.co.uk/seasonmenu.html

knock yourself out!

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Gonna do that later with booze.

Unread 24-02-2009, 01:09 PM
MUFC One Love

£#%&!ing hell, you'd think we were playing world beaters the way some of you go on. Inter aren't that good, of course tonight they'll up it, but I'm confident, as European and World champions, United can handle the occasion and score an away goal or 2.

Rooney, Ronaldo and Berbatov. Are people forgetting just how good United are?
Closed Thread