United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2009, 09:16 PM
shadowplay

Ultimiately, he wasn't good enough for United, and bar a few fletting glimpses, never showed he was going to be. However, I think he's probably above Sunderland's level; reckon he'd do alright for a steady mid-table side.

On a side-note, some of the shit said about him during his time was despicable - Red Issue, predictably, was one the worst culprits in berating him, along with Rio etc.

Unread 22-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'm seriously £#%&!ed off with this #@&%! slagging off United players and playing them against each other on here

grow up or £#%&! off you stupid @#%&!
it's just a bit dull filling the forum with quite see-through opinions

i'm not saying this place needs to be an intelligence-mecca (hah! can you imagine) but the same old tactics with a different topic is tiresome.

marlo you can be quite witty when you pick the right subjects. don't lower yourself with stuff like this

never in a million years is richardson consistent enough to be considered even as good as park or fletcher. more ability? maybe. but that's not what it's about at this level. if it was djibril cisse would be the best striker in the world.

Unread 22-02-2009, 09:51 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
look at the dedication he puts in.

united experts on here were always telling me keane hated richardson and they didnt get along as i used to constantly claim.
did you write the bit in bold?

Unread 24-02-2009, 09:39 AM
koppas

Marlo, this quote sums it up for me. You seen to think Keane rated him that highly. This quote may a little doubt to your claims:

"...when we came up we had 14 players starting in the premiership. Youll sign anybody who will play. I would be giving contracts to players i didnt rate that highly...i gave the benefit to lots of players."
Closed Thread