United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Barracuda

For me we should only play with one central striker anyway and therefore only need three in the squad. One should be Wilson, one at most should be kept on from Rooney, Falcao and RVP (on current form Rooney is the least shit) - and someone new and shit-hot in the mid 20's range who adds something that the other two don't.

In an ideal world it should be someone with height and presence, the reason being it might keep Louie big nuts from playing Afroman ... assuming he doesn't bin him at the end of the season?

Unread 25-02-2015, 06:41 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Allow me to knock you off your high horse. Did I say we won anything? No, I said Rooney with service scores goals. Jog on #@&%!.

people talking about winning things... united are struggling to stay in top 4. Title is a long way away...

Rooney should have been sold a lot earlier but currently he is better than van persie and falcao.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:02 PM
andyroo

Rooney we had his best years but we still kind of wasted him a bit. In Freggle's last years using him to cover weaknesses elsewhere which he gallingly refused to address, now it's not quite clear exactly what he should be to us. Leading the line sure but with the lack of pace and dynamism in our attacking play is that going to help?

Saw signs earlier on that Di Maz supporting Rooney had potential, we could've put a few more past Arsenal than we did for instance, but it's not really been tried since, mainly to shoehorn those ageing carthorses in.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
For me we should only play with one central striker anyway and therefore only need three in the squad. One should be Wilson, one at most should be kept on from Rooney, Falcao and RVP (on current form Rooney is the least shit) - and someone new and shit-hot in the mid 20's range who adds something that the other two don't.

In an ideal world it should be someone with height and presence, the reason being it might keep Louie big nuts from playing Afroman ... assuming he doesn't bin him at the end of the season?
If he doesn't bin Fellaini at the end of the season he can get £#%&!ed

He will, though. This is just making use of what he's got. Surely?

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Maybe we'll get more for him than we would have last summer anyway.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Uh oh. First signs of doubt from the big guy?

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Utter faith that he'll bin the @#%&!. Hence the

LvG4L

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

?
Wow. Big big shout that from siders, officially lvg's official sponsor on Fred. Lots and lots of lvg fan boys respond within the strict lvg support framework document that siders conceived.

This is definately off message - repeat off message. It feels like it's come out of nowhere tbh and I'm not sure how others will respond. Will they go along with such a drastic ultimatum?

Is siders really saying that lvg should be sacked if he retains one individual player?

My gad.

Scenes.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
Some fans need to cop on. Wilson's been no better than Falcao, Van Persie or anyone else up front. The way people demand him to start alongside Rooney would have you believe he was lighting the world on fire when he's come off the bench. One or two goals aside, he's been anonymous. Barely even noticed him at times.
So what you're saying is, that at Wilsons stage of his career now, he should be doing more than two strikers who, at different times, have been world class, have played in world cups, Champs League finals, Europa league finals etc

I'm amazed at what's expected of Wilson It's like he should be a worldy and be banging goals in, even though the rest of the squad/team are playing £#%&!.

Unread 25-02-2015, 07:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Wow. Big big shout that from siders, officially lvg's official sponsor on Fred. Lots and lots of lvg fan boys respond within the strict lvg support framework document that siders conceived.

This is definately off message - repeat off message. It feels like it's come out of nowhere tbh and I'm not sure how others will respond. Will they go along with such a drastic ultimatum?

Is siders really saying that lvg should be sacked if he retains one individual player?

My gad.

Scenes.
Closed Thread