United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2015, 08:08 PM
andyroo

Intelligence

The lad has pace I'll give you that but come on now.

Unread 21-02-2015, 08:09 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by that boy ronaldo!
mainly from the @#%&!s happy with the football being played now.

It was a shambles he was let go in the first place, and for the @#%&! to moan about the lack of pace up front since then.

He's exactly what this team need at the moment, movement, workrate, pace, intelligence. yeah he was 50/50 in front of goal, but it'd be nice to actually have a striker get near the goal.
10/90

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:05 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Embarrassing.

No doubt the same fans are clamouring for Rooney up top on his own despite doing £#%&!-all today aswell. Double standards much? You can't hate on RVP and then praise Rooney. They're both out of form and should be dropped IMHO. Rooney more so because atleast RVP had a few shots in.

We have still yet to play Falcao up top on his own and/or try to play a system WITHOUT Rooney in it. LVG just doesn't have the balls to drop him. Every variation, every formation he's experimented with has included Rooney. Despite his average performances.

It's ridiculous and obviously LVG doesn't have "the balls" he says he has. Why hasn't he tried Falcao up top with Mata behind him, with Di Maria and Young on the wings? It's called balance. None of which we have at the minute cause he is too afraid to drop Wayne and play the likes of Mata in their strongest positions.

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
Embarrassing.

No doubt the same fans are clamouring for Rooney up top on his own despite doing £#%&!-all today aswell. Double standards much? You can't hate on RVP and then praise Rooney. They're both out of form and should be dropped IMHO.
Will you stop £#%&!ing saying that ffs.

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by witter87
Really?

Edit:

Any updates?

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:16 PM
red in cumbria

No we don't want £#%&!ing Welbeck back FFS. I don't exactly recall him being a game changer for us in the opening games of this season either

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:20 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
No we don't want £#%&!ing Welbeck back FFS. I don't exactly recall him being a game changer for us in the opening games of this season either
These fans make me laugh. You'd swear Welbeck was scoring goals for fun. The donkey never managed to get double figures. I don't care if he was born inside Old Trafford, he wasn't good enough for United! If anything, we miss Chicharito more. Atleast he could score. We could have done with him this season at times.

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:21 PM
witter87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Any updates?
No

Edit: ffs

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:36 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
These fans make me laugh. You'd swear Welbeck was scoring goals for fun. The donkey never managed to get double figures. I don't care if he was born inside Old Trafford, he wasn't good enough for United! If anything, we miss Chicharito more. Atleast he could score. We could have done with him this season at times.
He wasn't. But he offered much more than just goals.

Chicharito would be pointless at this United.

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Any updates?

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:41 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He wasn't. But he offered much more than just goals.

Chicharito would be pointless at this United.
He was English. Chicharito wasn't. That's all he had on him.

More pace? Nope. Better goal record? Nope. Better at heading? Nope. There's a reason LVG sold him. He was crap. Football's all about scoring goals. There's no point in "offering more" if the ball doesn't go in the net. Letting Chicharito go was a big mistake considering our strikers aren't scoring. He also had better chemistry with Rooney than RVP or Falcao have. And Rooney's the one that won't be dropped.

I reckon LVG didn't really want to let Chicharito go but he let him go live the "Real dream", so who knows what will happen next season. Me, personally? I'd bring both him and Nani back.

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

More pace? Nope. Better goal record? Nope. Better at heading? Nope. There's a reason LVG sold him. He was crap. Football's all about scoring goals. There's no point in "offering more" if the ball doesn't go in the net. Letting Chicharito go was a big mistake considering our strikers aren't scoring. He also had better chemistry with Rooney than RVP or Falcao have. And Rooney's the one that won't be dropped.

I reckon LVG didn't really want to let Chicharito go but he let him go live the "Real dream", so who knows what will happen next season. Me, personally? I'd bring both him and Nani back.
Jesus christ.

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:46 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:

legend

Unread 21-02-2015, 10:51 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Jesus christ.
It's true mate. Welbeck went an entire season only scoring one goal once. Fans made excuses for him, probably the same fans who are slating Falcao right now.

The English always get favoured by the media and certain managers. Ferguson loved Welbeck. LVG didn't care cause he saw the reality - an overrated English muppet. Chicharito's goal record speaks for itself. He scored over 60 goals for United in 4 seasons. His goals in 10/11 lead us to our 19th title and the Champions League final.

Welbeck never reached double figures. But we ~lost our identity~ by selling the donkey and letting him join Arsenal. And this guy is supposed to be United through and through? He would have never joined Arsenal if that was the case.

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:56 PM
red in cumbria

He (Welbeck) offers "much more" - what?

Unread 22-02-2015, 02:11 AM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He (Welbeck) offers "much more" - what?
Englishness and "DAT GUY"-ness.

Unread 22-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
RvP is either unfit or unarsed. Either way, he's a £#%&!ing disaster atm.

Would bother me to lose the lot of them, tbh.
Looks like man that has lost a loved one and unble to get over it = Never been the same player when SAF retired. :shakehead:

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Rooney as a £#%&!ing problem.
fixed, just get rid atm

Unread 22-02-2015, 03:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Worryingly - Holland didn't seem to score many goals at the World Cup .
Starting to look as if that game against Spain was a snare and a delusion

Unread 22-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's true mate. Welbeck went an entire season only scoring one goal once. Fans made excuses for him, probably the same fans who are slating Falcao right now.

The English always get favoured by the media and certain managers. Ferguson loved Welbeck. LVG didn't care cause he saw the reality - an overrated English muppet. Chicharito's goal record speaks for itself. He scored over 60 goals for United in 4 seasons. His goals in 10/11 lead us to our 19th title and the Champions League final.

Welbeck never reached double figures. But we ~lost our identity~ by selling the donkey and letting him join Arsenal. And this guy is supposed to be United through and through? He would have never joined Arsenal if that was the case.
Tbf, at least LVG replaced Hernandez with another Spanish speaking striker who has a shit first touch and is useless outside the box.
Closed Thread