United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Pop

"I want to leave. I think now is the right moment for me and for the club for me to leave amicably."

"I have spoken to Ancelotti and with the club, they all know."

"Things are difficult for me now in the team, and the club knows what I want. It's my obligation to work and keep training, but my father is already working to see if something comes up. I think it's the best thing for me and the club."

Unread 29-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"I want to leave. I think now is the right moment for me and for the club for me to leave amicably."

"Things are difficult for me now in the team, and the club knows what I want. It's my obligation to work and keep training, but my father is already working to see if something comes up. I think it's the best thing for me and the club."
Back to Milan

Unread 29-08-2013, 10:44 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Back to Milan
Spurs could use another midfielder.

Unread 29-08-2013, 11:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

its £#%&!ing on, its clear to see

plus that kaka tattooed city @#%&! will look a right dick

Unread 30-08-2013, 12:06 PM
toseeunited

judging by this picture of him last night it looks like 4 years of hardly playing and generally doing £#%&! all has taken it's toll in true Brazilian / Ando style...

Unread 30-08-2013, 12:07 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
judging by this picture of him last night it looks like 4 years of hardly playing and generally doing £#%&! all has taken it's toll in true Brazilian / Ando style...

Thought that Looks huge!

Unread 30-08-2013, 01:42 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Dont loco me gupta, entitled to an opinion.......
no need for a racial slur. And you spelt it wrong :shakehead:

Unread 30-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Coracao

Thumbs down

Boateng just left Milan for Schalke.

Don't see where Kaka would fit in with Milan's 4-3-3 though. Would be a Berlusconi signing if anything, and a step back from what Milan seem to aiming at with younger players coming in.

I'm out.

Unread 30-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Pop

Kaka or that albino from Derby then.....
Closed Thread