Unread 14-03-2014, 09:41 PM
red in cumbria

£#%&! me, that's a classic :shakehead:

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifter
Absolute belter from the Moyesiah in there :

“I’m pleased with the young boys. We’ve had great service from Rio and Vida and we're using them because we need their experience. With the amount of games we have coming up we’re going to need them to be fit and healthy.”

Yes, we're going to need everyone fit with this almost unprecedented fixture congestion we have at this point in the season
Yes we're going to have to somehow navigate the whopping 10 games we have left after this weekend over 2 months, by my calculations that makes it an excruciating ONE game per week for our lads to endure.

Unread 14-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by snifter
Absolute belter from the Moyesiah in there :

“I’m pleased with the young boys. We’ve had great service from Rio and Vida and we're using them because we need their experience. With the amount of games we have coming up we’re going to need them to be fit and healthy.”

Yes, we're going to need everyone fit with this almost unprecedented fixture congestion we have at this point in the season
Holy Christ. He's getting worse. That is absolutely £#%&!ing stupid.

Unread 16-03-2014, 10:35 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Where is nanners? We've missed him this season IMHO would have him starting today if fit, NQAT

Unread 16-03-2014, 10:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Where is nanners? We've missed him this season IMHO would have him starting today if fit, NQAT
Moyes spoke about "getting him up to speed quickly" in his press conference after a bad hamstring injury. Trained at the back end of the week apparently. Perhaps today is too early, but quickly could mean during these crucial matches hopefully

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Who's that commentator?

"He gets a little bit lucky...the reverse pass..."

What?

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Who's that commentator?

"He gets a little bit lucky...the reverse pass..."

What?
I think its Paul Walsh. Scouse @#%&!....

The devastation

Unread 19-03-2014, 07:15 PM
teflon_terry

Found!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lympiacos.html
Closed Thread